Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Since I've seen alot of reports on people ucing/sbing/aimbotting I started thinking, maybe I can help the staff spotting ucing / sbing / aimbotting / ocing / sweetspotting / esping and all the unlegit things, I've been playing gunz for about 6/7 years with some breaks in it. I play alot of cws, so I've learned alot about all those unlegit things. Not how to make them or code them but I know how to spot them, So my idea was to give me a rank to help the Forum mods spotting all those unlegit things and help with the player reports. maybe you guys dissagree than just say it, It's just an idea I have no idea how you guys think about it. When people apply for Forum Moderator they get checked for alot of things but they can't be checked on there knowledge about hacks and sht. When the new trial GM's we're accepted alot of them were unsure about reports and needed about 4/5 FM's to check at it.
    Last edited by Aynia; 07-09-2012 at 10:32 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

SuperKekku (07-09-2012)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    That's why I made a GM App but I got declined '-'

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Well, if you spot a UC in a report, there's nothing stopping you from mentioning it as a reply
    In the thread, even as a regular player.

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Since I've seen alot of reports on people ucing/sbing/aimbotting I started thinking, maybe I can help the staff spotting ucing / sbing / aimbotting / ocing / sweetspotting / esping and all the unlegit things, I've been playing gunz for about 6/7 years with some breaks in it. I play alot of cws, so I've learned alot about all those unlegit things. Not how to make them or code them but I know how to spot them, So my idea was to give me a rank to help the Forum mods spotting all those unlegit things and help with the player reports. maybe you guys dissagree than just say it, It's just an idea I have no idea how you guys think about it. When people apply for Forum Moderator they get checked for alot of things but they can't be checked on there knowledge about hacks and sht. When the new trial GM's we're accepted alot of them were unsure about reports and needed about 4/5 FM's to check at it.
    well you can just download the replay from the report section and PM the GM...
    Last edited by ProGame; 07-09-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka1988 View Post
    Well, if you spot a UC in a report, there's nothing stopping you from mentioning it as a reply
    In the thread, even as a regular player.
    Wtf? Get @ no sense.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    Well I'm not sure about you obviously but it's mostly people talking out of their ass. When you lose a cw, people get mad and claim the other one UC's. Happens way to often.

8. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (07-09-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Proove yourself I'd say.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingVayne View Post
    Wtf? Get @ no sense.
    Get @ reading.
    What I was stating was the fact that he requires no additional power for his intentions, if he wishes to help by knowledging the usage of a UC all he need to do is post a comment providing his opinion, he doesn't need to be a moderator, he can just notify one.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka1988 View Post
    Get @ reading.
    What I was stating was the fact that he requires no additional power for his intentions, if he wishes to help by knowledging the usage of a UC all he need to do is post a comment providing his opinion, he doesn't need to be a moderator, he can just notify one.
    But you know normal members can't reply to Report Section which sucks.. only GM/Mod/ADM can reply :/

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingVayne View Post
    But you know normal members can't reply to Report Section which sucks.. only GM/Mod/ADM can reply :/
    Didn't know that....okay yeah that sucks lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information