Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    You can't patch shotbot LOL, people can code a new one in like 2 hours rofl, underclocking will cause harder pbs everytime you hit and it will be easier for people to aim, good example you was a trial gm but you didn't know lolllll
    Well, you need to take that up with McSic and SuperWaffle.

And yup, the 2 shotbots that I tested were patched I assume(not too sure though because I haven't tested them yet).

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post

And yup, the 2 shotbots that I tested were patched I assume(not too sure though because I haven't tested them yet).
    Was one of them.. by any chance the K*** one? L0L

Cuz if it was...

x).

Thanks
    @Aynia: Actually I do know, I just don't really care about banning underclockers that don't even have much of an advantage. At the end of the day they will get unbanned. One example: Hype

@Olypay: I could give 2 shits whether or not that shotbot is patched, I would actually love for it not to be because any idiot willing to download that RAT and keylogger has no sense at all.

Thanks

Omg..
    LOL.

Nice one !

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    Omg..
    LOL.

Nice one !
    Lol? I tested them before the update but I haven't logged on to test if they still work after the update.

Donator

Thanks
    @Aynia: Actually I do know, I just don't really care about banning underclockers that don't even have much of an advantage. At the end of the day they will get unbanned. One example: Hype

@Olypay: I could give 2 shits whether or not that shotbot is patched, I would actually love for it not to be because any idiot willing to download that RAT and keylogger has no sense at all.

Underclocking is a big advantage it will hit hard as fk and it's easier to aim, obviously u don't have alot of knowledge about ucing if you're thinking it doesn't has a big advantage, and Hype was ucing it was really obvious on my replay everyone is moving fast except for him, wayne's replay is the same story, on his replay everyone is moving glitchy but still fast, means he was ucing, still there was doubt, but hype was friends with alot of people so that's y people said he doesn't uc and sht, in the beginning everyone was talking bad about dr-blabla ucing and sht but he started to act nice than eveyrone was like no he's legit he pro and sht lmfao there needs to be someone who can spot uc and all those programs real easy cause when it's unsure if someone is unlegit this will happen.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by bashy View Post
    @aynia: Actually i do know, i just don't really care about banning underclockers that don't even have much of an advantage. At the end of the day they will get unbanned. One example: Hype

@olypay: I could give 2 shits whether or not that shotbot is patched, i would actually love for it not to be because any idiot willing to download that rat and keylogger has no sense at all.
    Originally Posted by bashy View Post
    lol? i tested them before the update but i haven't logged on to test if they still work after the update.
    omg

xd.

You call people who download shotbots idiots & yet you have tested them out yourself !

LOL .

Nice !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information