Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Alcoholic

Thanks
    I've seen people complaining to nerf sprays and to nerf the new snipers, when actually I see nothing wrong with it. The people complaining are the ones getting killed by them. They say that supposedly they were OPed when in reality, they were balanced. They had a huge delay, reload time, and the zoom reduced your visible vision.

As for sprays, take a look at the sprays in the item shop. They suck. The only good sprays are the event ones and donor ones, they're good because you have to either earn them or pay for them. But, tell me; what's wrong with spraying? They're shooting you? Awwww go cry about it.

Why isn't anyone complaining about sgs? If you would have missed with 1 hit sniper, your dead tbh with all the delay and reload time. With spray, they can just bf/dbf/tbf you to death in circles around you. With sgs? Oh well you can slashshoot and block with sword while you switch and it shoots powerful shots at literally .8 of a second. Two close shots which is 1.6 seconds and your dead. Low reload time and the ability to reloadshoot ignores the delay. That's not OPed? Sgs are not the only guns on the server and just cause you use sgs doesn't mean everyone else has to or the person your fighting has to.

Everyone has different methods of playing and different reasons, as well as styles. The ONLY style tbh is using sgs. There's nothing wrong with making new styles with other types of guns, which is why we should be able to explore and try other types without getting flamed at or complained.

The ability to be pro with sgs takes a long time to master, so for those new players, sprays, 1 hit nades, 1 hit snipers, were the only ways to get kills. I myself can rs, not good and fast, I know some skills but haven't mastered many, I use sprays, 1 hit nades, 1 hit snipers, not because they will get me kills but because they are fun to use and they have skills within them as well. It's not that easy to aim, it's actually harder than to just shoot with your sgs all over the place hoping your bullets will hit your opponet. Remember, this is a server. This is a game. The main purpose for this is for people to have fun, not to show their skills with 1 gun and ego about it, just cause someone can't use the guns you do does not make them a bad player.

The 1 hit sniper was fun, I could even picture new type of GM events with it, a new type of player game, like for example the "FAST EXP" rooms that have Skillmap V4 or Sewer, EVERYONE uses sprays there, no one complains about it.

Long story short:
    1 hit sniper was well balanced, bring it back!

Noob story:
    i m1ss 1 hit sn1p3r

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Rocka for this useful post:

KingFuse (07-09-2012), NinjaBoom (07-09-2012), Norbit (07-09-2012), yung (07-09-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I'm too lazy to read all that, but I miss 1hit sniper.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

JungHae (07-09-2012), NinjaBoom (07-09-2012), Norbit (07-09-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    i miss it 2

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    We should bring it back !

Donator

Thanks
    Bring it back!! D:

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    no dont bring it back its too much op , the current sniper are great and balanced.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ProGame View Post
    no dont bring it back its too much op , the current sniper are great and balanced.
    Shut the fu*k up, nobody cares about your opinions . BRING THEM BACK !

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

NinjaBoom (07-09-2012), Norbit (07-09-2012)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    and why should we care about ur shitty opinion?

Banned

Thanks
    1 hit kill snipers change gameplay for the worse imo.

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    lol most voted to balance it so most dont care about what you think lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information