Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Hello,

After playing a few games this morning, i see that the thread from Moh didn't actually change anything. So I am re-asking here a nerf for the ghost set.

The reason for this is that the ghost set makes the user completely invisible in environments such as Mansion's Library or wherever there is a lot of texture. Also, the Ghost set currently has no penalty for this abusively powerful looking texture, they actually got the full benefits from a donor set, plus being hard to see. I don't see much need to expand more on it, it's a known fact it's overpowered, and although i kind of feel awkward asking this, but i do beleive change is a good thing.

To evolve, get better and improve, one must change, same as the server. In V7, we've seen a lot of changes, but a few are still needed, and i strongly believe this one is part of the ones that are needed. Donors are supposed to thank you for giving money, by giving you items. Usually, they will be better then in-games item, or equal to lvl 99 weapons. But ghost set is not just more hp and more ap then others, it has the (sorry for the word but i really mean it) lamest texture possible, which is none.

On my opinions, the ghost set just ruins whatever room it's into, so i ask for a nerf in the sense of being a bit for visible, maybe a transparent red or blue/black whatever color.
    Otherwise, if you(the admins) REALLY want to keep it, i suggest a no-ghost-set tag, allowing in a minimal fair play in a room.

Thanks for your comprehention,
    -Jawarisin

PS: Feel free to post your opinion, whichever it might be. Also feel free to thank the post!
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

Divined (07-13-2012), theking126 (07-13-2012)

Thanks
    +1 agree

Banned

Thanks
    IMO ,

Ghost set is perfectly how it is. If you can't spot out the person, you can spot out the head, arms, and feet. Also the sword. I wouldn't even buy ghost just because it's a waste.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    IMO ,

Ghost set is perfectly how it is. If you can't spot out the person, you can spot out the head, arms, and feet. Also the sword. I wouldn't even buy ghost just because it's a waste.
    It gives better bonuses than the donation set I believe, so it's not really a waste imo.

Banned

Thanks
    Well 2 hp and ap isn't really much..

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Well 2 hp and ap isn't really much..
    I think the ghost set is fine as it is.

They should nerf 700 delay shotties and the new donor rifle.

Banned

Thanks
    Your statement > your sig <3

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Ghost set is fine in my opinion. What should be nerfed are the over powered sprays that Kira and ThanksDD use from time to time. (I don't know the name)

Banned

Thanks
    Fair rifle or event?

ILJN's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by toto71 View Post
    Hello,

The reason for this is that the ghost set makes the user completely invisible in environments such as Mansion's Library or wherever there is a lot of texture. Also, the Ghost set currently has no penalty for this abusively powerful looking texture, they actually got the full benefits from a donor set, plus being hard to see.
    Use arch type.
    IGN: ^AAryza

Cuz I E-CIG.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information