Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    i look at half the reports in the report section and people should be getting muted and arnt. ego is ego yes. but once racial comments come out that should be 0 tolerance if it isnt 0 tolerance this that is pathetic. also the Gm's we have now like yoda talk shit to the players calling me shot botter telling other members on server i shot bot when he has 0 proof i shot bot. just saying its pathetic to watch. mainly im picking on yoda cause he likes to talk shit instead of doing his job.

and yes i am mad. mad as ****

Prostidude's Avatar I charge 90 by the pop.

Thanks
    Can you stop crying and bringing up drama?
    "Nine, "Ko-Kon" cried the mighty Kurama"

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I know for a fact all the Gm's Were chosen by SuperWaffle / McSic for a reason , No reason to complain - SuperWaffle/McSic chose the appropriate people to be part of the Staff , i totally support SuperWaffle/McSic in there decision of choosing the GM's , and i know all the GM's are doing there jobs quite fairly / nicely.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to DesiBoii for this useful post:

Adam (07-14-2012), Legancy (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -DeathStep View Post
    Can you stop crying and bringing up drama?
    go dik ride somewhere else

Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    I know for a fact all the Gm's Were chosen by SuperWaffle / McSic for a reason , No reason to complain - SuperWaffle/McSic chose the appropriate people to be part of the Staff , i totally support SuperWaffle/McSic in there decision of choosing the GM's , and i know all the GM's are doing there jobs quite fairly / nicely.
    That did not help with anything why did you even comment?

7. The following user said thank you to Bowl0r for this useful post:

Hiresh (07-14-2012)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SNSD_Tiffany View Post
    go dik ride somewhere else

That did not help with anything why did you even comment?
    Lmao? , What's the point of making this thread then? - I probably wanted to comment to prove you wrong?

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    IMO, you are kinda right. There are a lot of useless threads in the report section, however we have already discussed about this before. People shouldn't bring it constantly back. And for Yoda, wtf u doing? (If it's true what SNSD_Tiffany's says)
    Ay.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Lmao? , What's the point of making this thread then? - I probably wanted to comment to prove you wrong?
    your not even gunz staff so why are you even commenting and you hole commit was just kissing your boss ass so yea why dont your just go dev some f-craft

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SNSD_Tiffany View Post
    your not even gunz staff so why are you even commenting and you hole commit was just kissing your boss ass so yea why dont your just go dev some f-craft
    mad ?
    http://e621.net/data/f6/b1/f6b1e5e60...114c00537e.swf

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Baldie View Post
    IMO, you are kinda right. There are a lot of useless threads in the report section, however we have already discussed about this before. People shouldn't bring it constantly back. And for Yoda, wtf u doing? (If it's true what SNSD_Tiffany's says)
    finally some one with an open mind. and its true ask carbine he tolled me yoda told him

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information