Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    -

Country
    Thanks
    wait u mean bashy? oh

Thanks
    no i like bashy he proved i wasnt a sber but yoda is still running his mouth cause i drop him in cw like hes just a piece of paper and ask carbine or any of his friends yoda is always runing his little bitch mouth

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SNSD_Tiffany View Post
    no i like bashy he proved i wasnt a sber but yoda is still running his mouth cause i drop him in cw like hes just a piece of paper and ask carbine or any of his friends yoda is always runing his little bitch mouth
    lol Yoda is a good GM
    He doesnt ego.. '-'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiresh View Post
    lol Yoda is a good GM
    He doesnt ego.. '-'
    lol he dosnt ego ask carbine SNSD horror there where in the cw called me a sber told me to 1v1 without my shotbot talking so much shit when im like why do u ego a normal player and he didnt care now he denies it wish gun had chatlogs like rs pservers then he would be demoted

-

Country
    Thanks
    lol he dosnt ego ask carbine SNSD horror there where in the cw called me a sber told me to 1v1 without my shotbot talking so much shit when im like why do u ego a normal player and he didnt care now he denies it wish gun had chatlogs like rs pservers then he would be demoted
    Next time make screenshot kay?

Thanks
    who needs screen shots when i got 5-8 people coming to me in game asking me if i sb cause yoda has a big mouth? just go ingame and ask around take some ss for yourself

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ does. Only ADMINS have access as far as I know. And there is no problem with Yoda or any of the Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MiniSin View Post
    GunZ does. Only ADMINS have access as far as I know. And there is no problem with Yoda or any of the Staff.
    so if the server is so perfect why are people leaving and are complaining about it and im not the only one smart ass? stop dik riding and learn to have your own opinion if life

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I want so much to comment but ili keep my moth on this one :/.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ProGame View Post
    I want so much to comment but ili keep my moth on this one :/.
    comment i want to hear what people have to say it cant be more dumb then what some of these kids have already said

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information