Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Only Staff members that I even like are Zack, Jaka, and Omar. The rest of them I haven't even talked to so I can't judge them and I don't really pay attention to reports because reporting is basically like being a crying betch unless they're hacking.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HDUB Charcoal View Post
    Only Staff members that I even like are Zack, Jaka, and Omar. The rest of them I haven't even talked to so I can't judge them and I don't really pay attention to reports because reporting is basically like being a crying betch unless they're hacking.
    omar is the love of my life!!!@!!@!@!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HDUB Charcoal View Post
    so from what you said is that kids reporting some one for racist is just crying im sorry but thats a serious offence in my book and should not be tolerated in a professional environment.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Tiffany, don't blame Game Moderators. The got chosen by Admins, by Admins I mean people who are skilled and know what they are doing.
    About Game Moderators, they are still kinda new to the reports, they are not used to it because they not always know how to solve a simple report.
    The GM's are trying to do their job, about ego, never seen any of them ego in-game and I'm 101% sure they will never do it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SNSD_Tiffany View Post
    so from what you said is that kids reporting some one for racist is just crying im sorry but thats a serious offence in my book and should not be tolerated in a professional environment.
    i was the worst gm around, believe me.
    Im banned now.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingVayne View Post
    Tiffany, don't blame Game Moderators. The got chosen by Admins, by Admins I mean people who are skilled and know what they are doing.
    About Game Moderators, they are still kinda new to the reports, they are not used to it because they not always know how to solve a simple report.
    The GM's are trying to do their job, about ego, never seen any of them ego in-game and I'm 101% sure they will never do it.
    well im 200% sure he did ego me and if a admin would check chatloggs all of you guys would look dumb as ****
    honeslty can i comments from people whit spines all of you guys are whipped and havent seen how they really act

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    so if the server is so perfect why are people leaving and are complaining about it and im not the only one smart ass? stop dik riding and learn to have your own opinion if life
    I never said GunZ is perfect. Neither am I "riding a dik." I am giving my opinion. People leave for different reasons. Some get banned for stupid actions and some leave because they hate/dislike a Staff member.

Banned

Thanks
    gunz is gay cause always ego. xoxoxoxo stunned

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    well im 200% sure he did ego me and if a admin would check chatloggs all of you guys would look dumb as ****
    honeslty can i comments from people whit spines all of you guys are whipped and havent seen how they really act
    Happens sometimes, bad day or having personal problems, I'm sure he didn't meant to ego you.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MiniSin View Post
    I never said GunZ is perfect. Neither am I "riding a dik." I am giving my opinion. People leave for different reasons. Some get banned for stupid actions and some leave because they hate/dislike a Staff member.
    banned for stupid actions falls under the gm's again correct me if im wrong?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information