Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Since i first joined, all my Signatures were made in MSPaint. Decided to try Photoshop even though i know nothing about it. So this is my first Ever signature. and my first time to use photoshop. To be honest i think i over did it lol.

Which one do you like more, There are some little changes in them.

Ver's 1

Ver's 2

Cnc if you like but i still know i will get bad Reviews.....
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 07-18-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    that's an LP ( large picture ) definitely not a signature, the dimensions of a signature should be somewhere around 400x300.
    anywho, you did a great job if this is indeed your "first" time. Get rid of the pattern though, the render is too blurred while the sword is oversharpened or at the very least low quality. the flow is good and you should place your text near the render so it won't take away the focus.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

JohnB (07-20-2012), Luneth (07-18-2012)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    that's an LP ( large picture ) definitely not a signature, the dimensions of a signature should be somewhere around 400x300.
    anywho, you did a great job if this is indeed your "first" time. Get rid of the pattern though, the render is too blurred while the sword is oversharpened or at the very least low quality. the flow is good and you should place your text near the render so it won't take away the focus.
    Thanks! I tried to soften the edges, but i think i over did it huh? These are always the dimentions of my signature on the fourms anyways, and yes i might have oversaturated the sword, Was looking for a glowing affect but couldint find one. and i like a bit of space, since i think the text would ruin the whole signature if i put it closer, since the left feels a bit empty
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 07-18-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    This.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    LP Or Signature that's pretty epic. Not a massive fan of those squares in the background. Nick has already summed up everything about it in a nutshell already. Did you already have Photoshop knowledge before this? ;p

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    LP Or Signature that's pretty epic. Not a massive fan of those squares in the background. Nick has already summed up everything about it in a nutshell already. Did you already have Photoshop knowledge before this? ;p
    Nope, just bought cs5 (Was on sale) and tried as best as i could

reason for the squares, is to make it a bit "Digital" but it failed misserably, i guess

8. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

JohnB (07-18-2012)

Country
    Thanks
    Did another siggy, since i was bored Fasting. Cnc this too if you want, I might make this my signature also.

Modcrusher

Thanks
    The blue c4d doesnt blend in nicely and the lightning isnt right since the c4d has it on the left side of itself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    The blue c4d doesnt blend in nicely and the lightning isnt right since the c4d has it on the left side of itself
    Ya i used 3 Lighting spots. 1 on the bottom right. 1 on the top right. and one on the bottom left, should have changed that....

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Ya i used 3 Lighting spots. 1 on the bottom right. 1 on the top right. and one on the bottom left, should have changed that....
    never never never never use multiple light sources on tags like this, it WILL destroy the tag. *end drama*
    seriously don't do that, it really kills the tag. but once again this can't be called a signature considering the big size.
    and you didn't seem to follow my advice on the first tag at all so... I'm not really gonna list all the mistakes in this piece. gl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information