Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I've messaged Linear88 about this, see if he can explain this.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Bump?
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Thanks
    You're running some things, and your PC cant hand all of it running with Gunz at the same time. Try gamebooster, It will close some programs for you. You should be fine with this

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    You're running some things, and your PC cant hand all of it running with Gunz at the same time. Try gamebooster, It will close some programs for you. You should be fine with this

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
    Didn't work.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    any recent changes in your pc? any new updates that have been installed reguarding hardware changes?

maybe the resolution is to big to fit for that screen?

scanned for viruses? errors? or registry files?

this could all be stopping your game.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

reaper646's Avatar Ex-Co Owner

Thanks
    in the past, the anti-virus to the game could prevent the launch if it detected something that could possibly temper with the game, also, redownload the game. if one of the files in the folder is even 1 kb bigger/smaller it could prevent it. redownloading would fix this.

Thanks
    Does a 30.9 update pop up? If this pop up and it doesnt complete its update
    Then your model.fgz ,log and launcherlog are corrupted it happened to me but im not sure he has this problem .
    Oh and whts ur model.fgz size? less than 30 mb like 400kb or something if it is then u have reupdate the game "OR" if u have a spare of the game just copy the noncorrupted model.fgz in ur game it will run normally . People like the "OR" dont they ;D

Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    Closing other programs running in the background before starting the game might help.

There might be a program running on the system trying to modify/alter the game client.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ccharlie999 View Post
    Didn't work.
    Than your PC is just shit, quit trying and stick to whatever you were doing before installing this game.

Or

Buy new PC

Thanks
    Originally Posted by reaper646 View Post
    in the past, the anti-virus to the game could prevent the launch if it detected something that could possibly temper with the game, also, redownload the game. if one of the files in the folder is even 1 kb bigger/smaller it could prevent it. redownloading would fix this.
    I already tried redownloading and reinstalling. I don't run any major sort of anti-virus except Microsoft Security Essentials because my University forces me to or I don't get internet access. Regardless of having MSE on my computer, I don't ever open it unless I have to for my university. Otherwise, I handle viruses on my own.

Originally Posted by Linear88 View Post
    Closing other programs running in the background before starting the game might help.

There might be a program running on the system trying to modify/alter the game client.
    I closed all other programs and it didn't help. I'm not running a hacking program/tool is that's what you're getting at. Nothing under my control is trying to alter the game/client.

Originally Posted by puregold41 View Post
    Does a 30.9 update pop up? If this pop up and it doesnt complete its update
    Then your model.fgz ,log and launcherlog are corrupted it happened to me but im not sure he has this problem .
    Oh and whts ur model.fgz size? less than 30 mb like 400kb or something if it is then u have reupdate the game "OR" if u have a spare of the game just copy the noncorrupted model.fgz in ur game it will run normally . People like the "OR" dont they ;D
    Never even heard of a 30.9 update popup. No dialog pops up when I try to run the game.

Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Than your PC is just shit, quit trying and stick to whatever you were doing before installing this game.

Or

Buy new PC
    My PC isn't too shitty to play gunz. I can run max graphics just fine on GunZ (not that that means I have a good PC, but just making the point that my PC is good enough).

Specs include 2.2 GHz i5 processor, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia G105M Graphics card. It's an HP dv7 laptop bought in June of 2010. It's fine. Now go home, drink some fruity juice of some sort to cure your constipation, and then use the toilet and get that huge shit out of your ass so you can start treating other people respectably again. kthx.

Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    any recent changes in your pc? any new updates that have been installed reguarding hardware changes?

maybe the resolution is to big to fit for that screen?

scanned for viruses? errors? or registry files?

this could all be stopping your game.
    I don't know of any changes to my PC. Since it's a laptop, I don't make any hardware changes. I may have Windows 8, but I've had it for a while now, and GunZ worked fine on Windows 8 in the past. There may have been Windows Updates, and I suppose that may have done something, but not much I can do getting around that. I unplugged my TV and tried with just my laptop screen (1600x900), and it still didn't work. As for viruses, errors, and registry errors, I'll go ahead and run a malwarebytes scan, but I'm confident that my computer is free of most of that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information