Funky Shot's Avatar The Blue Pill.

Thanks
    Hello there, I'm sure a few of you have seen me in game and, or have played with me in the past. I had an idea I'm sure someone had to bring up in the past But I cant seem to find an old post On it so I'm going to suggest it again.
    There are a lot of new donation items that are better then the ones I've personally bought In the past. These new items are double the price then what the old donation items are and theirs no reason why people should have to buy the new donation items for full price just to have the newer model that wasn't available to them when they joined this server.
    What I am suggesting Is some type of trade in system to trade in your shot guns or donation sets plus the difference in coins for the newer models. Even if its as simple as just having people post in the forums Along with there donation (or remaining coins already in there account) That they would like an upgrade. Although I know that this would be quite annoying seeing as the mod in charge of this would need to first check if the user has bought the old donation item there upgrading then remove it from there account then add the new one and remove the coins. But I believe that this would be very helpful not only to me but to others as well.
    For example The old donation shotguns Are only 100 coins and the new ones are 200 (witch older members did not have the option of buying) You should be able to exchange your old shotgun + 100 coins for the new shotgun. You would get another 5-10 dollars in donations for everyone that wanted to upgrade but didn't want to spend another 10-20 dollars depending on there donation method.
    Well I hope you read this Dave or missic and give me feedback on what you think about this idea. If anyone else agrees or disagrees please post why and explain, If you don't explain how will we know?

Donator

Thanks
    I think u should be able to sell donor's for coins, Lets say u bought donor sniper for 200 coins. u should be able to sell it back for half the price = 100 coins.

Funky Shot's Avatar The Blue Pill.

Thanks
    I also thought about that norbit, But whats to stop someone from hacking into old inactive accounts then selling there items and gifting to themselves, Or when people quit that would just sell there items and give them away, hurting there donations

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Wouldn't really profit anyone, Norbit, in that sense you'd have to sell multiple items to afford one item, which would be pretty crappy for ya lol.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Hijacked/shared/gifted accounts -> sell donation items -> gift coins to own account -> cry at me pls give me back my coins -> I have to spend time to recover all the stuff.
    About the other idea, maybe in the future...
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    We added a system that you can buy several weapons for a period of time, this will allow you to try out a weapon and then get it permanently if you like.

Thread Information