Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    @Kenny, shitty It is. Superior? No. I am God? Yes. Why I call their items shitty? Models, best for Gunz. LOW poly, blah blah. NO, I don't care, shitty. You pro dev? Very happy for you, want a snack? I don't make a weapon everyday expecting to get in an arguement with 30+ people just because my comments don't fit their expectations. Then again, I don't give a rat's culo.

Kenny, Kenny, I can go on for days, but see. This Blender thing, the "hobby" as you call it, I have been making a job out of this "Hobby" for years. I finally introduced myself to Gunz, and know everything there is to know about it. Maeit's excuse of developers, are not "Professionals" who know what they're doing, items are made by what we Americans would call "students from a technical school", whom gladly donate their items to the Maeit corporation. The "developers", as we call them. Simply make software, and code bullshit, to make such items more suitable to their game.

@TheIdiot who said I leeched these items - That was the most idiotic thing I've heard since I came to FG. If you want proof, or want me to make a video of me making an item of anyone's choice, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to do so.

@Mynewmexicanoamigo(HellSniper) - Straight from hell sounds terrific, I took care of the texture thing, also. Already packed into .dds files, as well as re-modeling the entire model, looking to make it around 300-550 verts for it to actually be capeable of fitting a GunZ server. I do want my items ingame thou , don't want a developer position, or any special thanks. Nothing in return, I just want to see what my work could look like in a "public" game.
    Last edited by Vodka; 08-01-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Thread Information