Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Let me tell you something. 9 out of 10 items shown here by people are stolen, remodeled or half leeched. I even said I could be wrong, and wanted you to proove yourself. I never even said you stole it, just by the looks of it I assumed that you ripped it because it doesn't make sense showing a wireframe with triangles instead of quads.

And if you are going to post some work on the internet, you'll get 80% reactions where people will say you did good or not, well that doesn't helps you whatsoever to improve your skills. People like me, who are actually working in the development world, most likely know a bit more then you do if you are starting. So for example if kenny states, which is a fact, that 860 "polies/faces" is a little to high for the engine that GunZ uses, then take that as advice.
    I know its hard to handle criticism, and especially if you think your that good while clearly you aren't, but if you can't handle it then just don't post it. We are trying to help you improve you instead of the useless noobs saying: "it looks nice!"

Take the advice, and get over your ego.

Well thats just sad 3DS is, in my opinion, way better x].
    I don't take as advice, what isn't advice. Don't know what you're talking about, you just made up your own land of thoughts, and implented them in a post.
    1. Lowering verts on any model is never a problem
    2. Critisism, I don't mind it. As long as it isn't stupid.
    3. As you can see I took Sniper's advice, he didn't write 3000 letters. Just to tell me poly count was too high.
    4. If you tell me my items are leeched, or that you think they are, in any way. I will feel offended no matter what.
    5. Kenny's "Advice" as you call it, was more insulting than anything.
    6. As you can see, I can react properly to people who don't act retarted.
    7. If you do give me a retarted answer, I WILL!! scoop down to your level no matter what..
    Childish? Call it what you want, that's me. Cant blame me for it
    "Butthurt" is not a nice word, therefore I don't act nicely towards people who don't reframe themselves from using any sort of idiotic words.
    8. I am not mad at all, I just have a lot of time on my hands, and can type for as long as I want to. See?
    9. I have lost all respect for that Pickachuuuu guy, just for liking such a 3rd grade post.
    I won't do 10, because most people don't deserve it.

Once again, your favorite BR.
    NicKles!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I don't take as advice, what isn't advice. Don't know what you're talking about, you just made up your own land of thoughts, and implented them in a post.
    3. As you can see I took Sniper's advice, he didn't write 3000 letters. Just to tell me poly count was too high.
    4. If you tell me my items are leeched, or that you think they are, in any way. I will feel offended no matter what.
    7. If you do give me a retarted answer, I WILL!! scoop down to your level no matter what..
    "Butthurt" is not a nice word, therefore I don't act nicely towards people who don't reframe themselves from using any sort of idiotic words.
    8. I am not mad at all, I just have a lot of time on my hands, and can type for as long as I want to. See?
    9. I have lost all respect for that Pickachuuuu guy, just for liking such a 3rd grade post.

NicKles!

It's okay Vodka, no need to be upset.

3. The following user said thank you to kennny for this useful post:

Tomboii (08-01-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

NicKles!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    #Lockziez

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information