Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    New donor item.
    Dew it

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Still high for the avarage GunZ items (if it is for GunZ).
    Just look at how MAIET build their stuff and you know what their avarage polycount for items is.
    But around 500 will be okay .
    Lets use DG as an example, 2000 verts on some swords, and 1500+ shotguns and pistols. No lagg. We cant compare a private server which has probably 30-800 thousand accounts registered. To Ijji, which has over 2.5 million. Items mostly start to lagg if you have 16-20 users using it in the same room. Polygons over 1000 lower it to 8-10. The possibilities aren't very likely, but then again. EVENTS.

Average 600-, but double shotguns, and double pistols contain double the vertices. Think about it, vertices aren't a huge issue. Double pistols all together reach 1000 verts, as well as shotguns.
    Last edited by Vodka; 07-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Lets use DG as an example, 2000 verts on some swords, and 1500+ shotguns and pistols. No lagg. We cant compare a private server which has probably 30-800 thousand accounts registered. To Ijji, which has over 2.5 million. Items mostly start to lagg if you have 16-20 users using it in the same room. Polygons over 1000 lower it to 8-10. The possibilities aren't very likely, but then again. EVENTS.

Average 600-, but double shotguns, and double pistols contain double the vertices. Think about it, vertices aren't a huge issue. Double pistols all together reach 1000 verts, as well as shotguns.

It is now Aeria and they have done mass banning, they are transferring accounts, than they are deleting unactive accounts. It will drop to about 20k probably.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    It is now Aeria and they have done mass banning, they are transferring accounts, than they are deleting unactive accounts. It will drop to about 20k probably.
    How does this interest me in any way?

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    gunz is a game you can play on a shitty pc. we want to keep it that way.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    gunz is a game you can play on a shitty pc. we want to keep it that way.
    I wish you'd have read anything I replied. If you're able to use a double pistol without a problem in Gunz, you are able to use any weapon below 2000 verts. Vert count only takes effect in highly used weapons, like pioneer, shura, rusty sword, in ijji all of these are common items. In a private server, there are 4x the amount of item there are in ijji. Therefore vert count isn't much of an issue. Before you reply, please think what you're reading thourgly.

Banned

Thanks
    you know what? I don't like your attitude.

Banned

Thanks
    I wish you'd have read anything I replied. If you're able to use a double pistol without a problem in Gunz, you are able to use any weapon below 2000 verts. Vert count only takes effect in highly used weapons, like pioneer, shura, rusty sword, in ijji all of these are common items. In a private server, there are 4x the amount of item there are in ijji. Therefore vert count isn't much of an issue. Before you reply, please think what you're reading thourgly.
    10 different items with 2000 vert count or 10x same item with 2000 vert count. My math game on point.

9. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Vickachu (07-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    you know what? I don't like your attitude.
    Give me a good reason to care.
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    10 different items with 2000 vert count or 10x same item with 2000 vert count. My math game on point.
    You worry me.

Banned

Thanks
    Give me a good reason to care.

You worry me.
    Worry you what for?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information