Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Worry you what for?
    I wonder, what's inside your brain, IF.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Give me a good reason to care.

You worry me.
    clearly because you're getting your panties wet.

3. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Vickachu (07-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    I wonder, what's inside your brain, IF.
    Feel free to point out any mistakes in my logic, instead of making cocky comments.

Banned

Thanks
    Feel free to point out any mistakes in my logic, instead of making cocky comments.
    Its completely retarted, if you knew how much each vertice takes up on your video card.. 0.0.0.0.0.0.6

Banned

Thanks
    Its completely retarted, if you knew how much each vertice takes up on your video card.. 0.0.0.0.0.0.6

I wish you'd have read anything I replied. If you're able to use a double pistol without a problem in Gunz, you are able to use any weapon below 2000 verts. Vert count only takes effect in highly used weapons, like pioneer, shura, rusty sword, in ijji all of these are common items. In a private server, there are 4x the amount of item there are in ijji. Therefore vert count isn't much of an issue. Before you reply, please think what you're reading thourgly.
    So what I was pointing out is that regardless of the amount of the weapons in the game, you're still going to have the same amount of weapons in the room. It's true that if you have shotgun that does 3 damage it won't get used a lot so you could allow for those weapons to require more resources from your GPU/CPU. Still does not mean vert count isn't an issue.

Banned

Thanks
    So what I was pointing out is that regardless of the amount of the weapons in the game, you're still going to have the same amount of weapons in the room. It's true that if you have shotgun that does 3 damage it won't get used a lot so you could allow for those weapons to require more resources from your GPU/CPU. Still does not mean vert count isn't an issue.
    It's not that it isn't an issue, but people are taking it out of proportion. Maiet does 300-700 vertices items, for their own personal reasons. They simply try to make it as low as possible, for someone with a brain. They would of figured certain things that are common sense. If going over 700 vertices was such an issue, there wouldn't be double pistols onto one character, in a single game use. The goal, as far as ver count goes, for Maiet, is to stay under 1500. WHAT???? Sounds crazy? No. It doesn't. When a Maiet developer makes an item, they have no idea what It's use might be, they aim as low as they can because there is double everything. If you make an item over 750 vertices, It'll never be a "double" items. This is the last statement I make regarding vert count, to assure anything I am saying, just google stuff. I am tired.

Banned

Thanks
    It's not that it isn't an issue, but people are taking it out of proportion. Maiet does 300-700 vertices items, for their own personal reasons. They simply try to make it as low as possible, for someone with a brain. They would of figured certain things that are common sense. If going over 700 vertices was such an issue, there wouldn't be double pistols onto one character, in a single game use. The goal, as far as ver count goes, for Maiet, is to stay under 1500. WHAT???? Sounds crazy? No. It doesn't. When a Maiet developer makes an item, they have no idea what It's use might be, they aim as low as they can because there is double everything. If you make an item over 750 vertices, It'll never be a "double" items. This is the last statement I make regarding vert count, to assure anything I am saying, just google stuff. I am tired.
    I personally don't mind higher quality items it's just so that some people have computers that were made using stone.

Banned

Thanks
    I personally don't mind higher quality items it's just so that some people have computers that were made using stone.
    I took my Blender lessons on a 256 RAM, 15 GB, 512 MB video card. Tested most of my work on TG, and it ran amazingly. I'm not just talking out ass, I have experienced the shitty PC part of this game, It isn't as terrible as most people describe it.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    To me it is useless to model something of 800 poly's if I can model it with 500, only if you do not see the difference from the outside.
    But yeah that is my opinion, you can still mid-poly your models if you like to I cannot tell you what to do .

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Gunz has a realy old engine, you dont realy want to push it to hard.
    Then again it doesnt look to heavy on my end.
    Also, the blender elu script by phantom has one problem, models from blender have a memory leak.
    While testing with a friend of mine, we decidet its the best to dont export with blender anymore.
    As the tests did kind of show a big difference, with a lot of content anyways.
    To me it looks like your texture is atleast 1024x1024 or something, again, gunz is a old game and does not like modern high resolution textures that much.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information