Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Gunz has a realy old engine, you dont realy want to push it to hard.
    Then again it doesnt look to heavy on my end.
    Also, the blender elu script by phantom has one problem, models from blender have a memory leak.
    While testing with a friend of mine, we decidet its the best to dont export with blender anymore.
    As the tests did kind of show a big difference, with a lot of content anyways.
    To me it looks like your texture is atleast 1024x1024 or something, again, gunz is a old game and does not like modern high resolution textures that much.
    Did you fall from Heaven or something?
    <3

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    All this intelligent talk lower this down to terms I can understand. D:<

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Gunz old.
    Gunz weak.
    Blender models inedibel.
    3DS max models edibel, 3ds max models good!
    Texture to big, need be smaller.

@vodka, sample the texture a bit down and see if you can get rid of one or two verts.
    Otherwise ill just look at it myself and give the go for it or not.

Oh and im straight from hell.

GoldenDragon's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Its like a sg , but really cool ((:
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Ikr, I'm just like, "ya... do that..."

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Vodka's Glory's Revenge Pistol
    Vertices - 860
    Description: It's time to revenge, It's time to kill. Revenge is what you want?
    Glory's pistol will help you achieve it. /RAGE

Ingame, the barrel like area spins really fast

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lxbbth.png
    If you ask me, you stole this.

Let me explain myself.
    A game engine always cuts polies into tri's, basically all the square shapes you see on the wireframe have lines crossed, so it makes 2 triangles. When you make a model, you never use that technique since the engine wouldn't be able to use it, and there will be a higher face count.

So basically what it looks like that you used a tool to render 3D models and convert them to 3DS max or blender. I might be wrong, but I know the technique used to render models / objects / characters will result in these models you are showing. Besides that, you are saying it has 860 vertices? If you ask me, you always state the "Face / poly" count, so thats kind of strange.

Explain yourself if I'm wrong.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I'll never make an item as shitty as Maiet's, they live off shadows thou. I rather not, they consider 256 rams, and 10 gb hardrive, super low quality video cards. It's bad, making an item that low, with any details is just terrefying.
    Lol wow. You've got much to learn, your weapons are nothing compared to Maiet's quality.
    Don't forget - Maiet are hired professional (university graudates) who know how to do their jobs. Sure their items might not be the greatest but they were created almost 10 years ago. I don't think a simple teenager like you who does 3D as a hobby has the right to just call their work "shit" and act like you're superior.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    If you ask me, you stole this.

Let me explain myself.
    A game engine always cuts polies into tri's, basically all the square shapes you see on the wireframe have lines crossed, so it makes 2 triangles. When you make a model, you never use that technique since the engine wouldn't be able to use it, and there will be a higher face count.

So basically what it looks like that you used a tool to render 3D models and convert them to 3DS max or blender. I might be wrong, but I know the technique used to render models / objects / characters will result in these models you are showing. Besides that, you are saying it has 860 vertices? If you ask me, you always state the "Face / poly" count, so thats kind of strange.

Explain yourself if I'm wrong.
    This is a direct render from within Blender (it doesn't change quad faces to tri's unless you export the .elu first and then re-render), so it's probable that it's not ripped.
    Last edited by kennny; 07-31-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    Probably kennny .
    But years have changed you're talking about something that was created IN 10 YEARS . There wasn't 3D in 10 years but now maiet is making GunZ 2 with better resolution .
    Vodka might be doing computer science but computer science was so much different than 10 YEARS dont you think?
    All I want to say is that learning is developing .

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kennny View Post
    Lol wow. You've got much to learn, your weapons are nothing compared to Maiet's quality.
    Don't forget - Maiet are hired professional (university graudates) who know how to do their jobs. Sure their items might not be the greatest but they were created almost 10 years ago. I don't think a simple teenager like you who does 3D as a hobby has the right to just call their work "shit" and act like you're superior.

This is a direct render from within Blender (it doesn't change quad faces to tri's unless you export the .elu first and then re-render), so it's probable that it's not ripped.
    Thats what I'm saying, well let him prove himself.

Anyhow, your the blender GunZ artist I have heard, are you in to 3DS max?

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    It's a big pistol yet it looks cool.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information