Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    @Kenny, shitty It is. Superior? No. I am God? Yes. Why I call their items shitty? Models, best for Gunz. LOW poly, blah blah. NO, I don't care, shitty. You pro dev? Very happy for you, want a snack? I don't make a weapon everyday expecting to get in an arguement with 30+ people just because my comments don't fit their expectations. Then again, I don't give a rat's culo.

Kenny, Kenny, I can go on for days, but see. This Blender thing, the "hobby" as you call it, I have been making a job out of this "Hobby" for years. I finally introduced myself to Gunz, and know everything there is to know about it. Maeit's excuse of developers, are not "Professionals" who know what they're doing, items are made by what we Americans would call "students from a technical school", whom gladly donate their items to the Maeit corporation. The "developers", as we call them. Simply make software, and code bullshit, to make such items more suitable to their game.

@TheIdiot who said I leeched these items - That was the most idiotic thing I've heard since I came to FG. If you want proof, or want me to make a video of me making an item of anyone's choice, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to do so.

@Mynewmexicanoamigo(HellSniper) - Straight from hell sounds terrific, I took care of the texture thing, also. Already packed into .dds files, as well as re-modeling the entire model, looking to make it around 300-550 verts for it to actually be capeable of fitting a GunZ server. I do want my items ingame thou , don't want a developer position, or any special thanks. Nothing in return, I just want to see what my work could look like in a "public" game.
    Last edited by Vodka; 08-01-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks
    Lol Vodka it's more than obvious that you're butthurt. You've done a great job showing how (im)mature you really are.
    Almost everything you've mentioned directed to me is completely incorrect, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Thats what I'm saying, well let him prove himself.

Anyhow, your the blender GunZ artist I have heard, are you in to 3DS max?
    There was a time where I did 3DS, but after reformatting I couldn't be bothered reinstalling all the software so I stuck to using blender (since the installer is only ~11mb)

3. The following user said thank you to kennny for this useful post:

Vickachu (08-01-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kennny View Post
    Lol Vodka it's more than obvious that you're butthurt. You've done a great job showing how (im)mature you really are.
    Almost everything you've mentioned directed to me is completely incorrect, and may god have mercy on your soul.

There was a time where I did 3DS, but after reformatting I couldn't be bothered reinstalling all the software so I stuck to using blender (since the installer is only ~11mb)
    Butthurt.... Strong word, I tell you.
    You're good developer: IDK why I said that, next time I'll just call you shitty k?
    Maeit items = project based, and not completely self-made: TRUE, TRUE(research baby)
    I don't like their models(Not my style): VERY TRUE
    Maeit's devs being shitty: Ugh, might of gone a bit too far.
    My Bio: VERY TRUE
    The way I express myself, Is who I am. Immature? Suck it up. God? I don't believe in that person because there's only one god, me. souls? un-releastics(Only on TV)
    I don't get mad, if ever answer I give u, you consider immature, or me being butthurt. Who's the one that cant handle a man to man conversation here? The answer is, the child.
    Take it how you want it.

Nickles ~Br KING~

NewgenV17's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    i dont even know what poly's are y0, teach me!
    Like A Random Trash <3

Banned

Thanks
    You guys type too much -_-

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    Butthurt.... Strong word, I tell you.
    You're good developer: IDK why I said that, next time I'll just call you shitty k?
    Maeit items = project based, and not completely self-made: TRUE, TRUE(research baby)
    I don't like their models(Not my style): VERY TRUE
    Maeit's devs being shitty: Ugh, might of gone a bit too far.
    My Bio: VERY TRUE
    The way I express myself, Is who I am. Immature? Suck it up. God? I don't believe in that person because there's only one god, me. souls? un-releastics(Only on TV)
    I don't get mad, if ever answer I give u, you consider immature, or me being butthurt. Who's the one that cant handle a man to man conversation here? The answer is, the child.
    Take it how you want it.

Nickles ~Br KING~
    You sound pretty butthurt mad bro.

Banned

Thanks
    You sound pretty butthurt mad bro.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, me R culohurt? Sawrrry, I r didn't noe.
    Learn me how not be culohurt anymoar?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    @Kenny, shitty It is. Superior? No. I am God? Yes. Why I call their items shitty? Models, best for Gunz. LOW poly, blah blah. NO, I don't care, shitty. You pro dev? Very happy for you, want a snack? I don't make a weapon everyday expecting to get in an arguement with 30+ people just because my comments don't fit their expectations. Then again, I don't give a rat's culo.

Kenny, Kenny, I can go on for days, but see. This Blender thing, the "hobby" as you call it, I have been making a job out of this "Hobby" for years. I finally introduced myself to Gunz, and know everything there is to know about it. Maeit's excuse of developers, are not "Professionals" who know what they're doing, items are made by what we Americans would call "students from a technical school", whom gladly donate their items to the Maeit corporation. The "developers", as we call them. Simply make software, and code bullshit, to make such items more suitable to their game.

@TheIdiot who said I leeched these items - That was the most idiotic thing I've heard since I came to FG. If you want proof, or want me to make a video of me making an item of anyone's choice, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to do so.

@Mynewmexicanoamigo(HellSniper) - Straight from hell sounds terrific, I took care of the texture thing, also. Already packed into .dds files, as well as re-modeling the entire model, looking to make it around 300-550 verts for it to actually be capeable of fitting a GunZ server. I do want my items ingame thou , don't want a developer position, or any special thanks. Nothing in return, I just want to see what my work could look like in a "public" game.
    Let me tell you something. 9 out of 10 items shown here by people are stolen, remodeled or half leeched. I even said I could be wrong, and wanted you to proove yourself. I never even said you stole it, just by the looks of it I assumed that you ripped it because it doesn't make sense showing a wireframe with triangles instead of quads.

And if you are going to post some work on the internet, you'll get 80% reactions where people will say you did good or not, well that doesn't helps you whatsoever to improve your skills. People like me, who are actually working in the development world, most likely know a bit more then you do if you are starting. So for example if kenny states, which is a fact, that 860 "polies/faces" is a little to high for the engine that GunZ uses, then take that as advice.
    I know its hard to handle criticism, and especially if you think your that good while clearly you aren't, but if you can't handle it then just don't post it. We are trying to help you improve you instead of the useless noobs saying: "it looks nice!"

Take the advice, and get over your ego.

Well thats just sad 3DS is, in my opinion, way better x].

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Well thats just sad 3DS is, in my opinion, way better x].
    Can you give points as to why you believe 3DS is any better than Blender?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Can you give points as to why you believe 3DS is any better than Blender?
    Well that certainly depends on the goal you have, but for me its quite simple. I'm making exterior designs and interior designs, and for the whole proces of modelling, animating and rendering I prefer 3DS max.

I have tried Blender a couple of times, but I dislike the controls of Blender even though I started with that. Also I think it takes a lot of more time to achieve something in blender then in 3DS max. And last, you can almost do everything in 3DS max what Blender does, but you can't do everything in Blender what 3DS max can do. That, ofcourse has also to do a lot with the prices and space of the tools.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information