Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    K so I've taken Alex and Aventura's advice and went in with smuding! So the first one I tried I failed x.x but after removing the Audi and placing Elswood (Random character I found on planetrender) it seemed better. Comments and suggestions welcome!

Audi R8:

Elswood:

First Tut:

Second for glowing:

Note: I've only made a few Photoshop Sigs so if you think I'm that bad, don't be so harsh.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    It looks nice.

3. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Adam (07-31-2012)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    As you replaced the render you had used in the first sig with a completely new one it won't look great. Smudging helps with blending because it keeps the same variety of colors that the render has. As the car has different colors compared to 'Elswood' it won't blend well. Use a soft brush as an eraser and softly erase the edges of the render, this also helps with blending the render in. Also for the Elswood signature, hold shift and drag a corner (you should know that by now) to resize it and also keeping the render intact and not stretched out. Make it bigger, to take up the center of the signature. You want to keep the render in the middle to make it the "center of attention". Make the text just a little bit smaller and move it out of the way. Possibly tamper with (change blending mode, opacity percentages, fill percentages, etc.) some photo filters, gradient maps, and brightness and contrast settings as well. If you need some help with Smudging Lunethz (Oracia) is good with it, as you can see in SuperWaffle's signature

Any other GFX Designers feel free to correct me.

5. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Adam (07-31-2012)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Good looking signatures i would rate it a 9/10 - Keep it up!

7. The following user said thank you to DesiBoii for this useful post:

Adam (07-31-2012)

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    As you replaced the render you had used in the first sig with a completely new one it won't look great. Smudging helps with blending because it keeps the same variety of colors that the render has. As the car has different colors compared to 'Elswood' it won't blend well. Use a soft brush as an eraser and softly erase the edges of the render, this also helps with blending the render in. Also for the Elswood signature, hold shift and drag a corner (you should know that by now) to resize it and also keeping the render intact and not stretched out. Make it bigger, to take up the center of the signature. You want to keep the render in the middle to make it the "center of attention". Make the text just a little bit smaller and move it out of the way. Possibly tamper with (change blending mode, opacity percentages, fill percentages, etc.) some photo filters, gradient maps, and brightness and contrast settings as well. If you need some help with Blending Lunethz (Oracia) is good with it, as you can see in SuperWaffle's signature

ok now can u explain this in english?
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    As you replaced the render you had used in the first sig with a completely new one it won't look great. Smudging helps with blending because it keeps the same variety of colors that the render has. As the car has different colors compared to 'Elswood' it won't blend well. Use a soft brush as an eraser and softly erase the edges of the render, this also helps with blending the render in. Also for the Elswood signature, hold shift and drag a corner (you should know that by now) to resize it and also keeping the render intact and not stretched out. Make it bigger, to take up the center of the signature. You want to keep the render in the middle to make it the "center of attention". Make the text just a little bit smaller and move it out of the way. Possibly tamper with (change blending mode, opacity percentages, fill percentages, etc.) some photo filters, gradient maps, and brightness and contrast settings as well. If you need some help with Smudging Lunethz (Oracia) is good with it, as you can see in SuperWaffle's signature

Any other GFX Designers feel free to correct me.
    With that said, what would you rate it?

Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    ok now can u explain this in english?
    I had to read this like 3 times and I still don't understand a few stuff.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sir Adam View Post
    With that said, what would you rate it?

I had to read this like 3 times and I still don't understand a few stuff.

As you're still new to Photoshop as said @ the end of the thread. I'll give it a 7/10.

11. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Adam (07-31-2012)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    As you're still new to Photoshop as said @ the end of the thread. I'll give it a 7/10.
    Yay!!!

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    The car is just so out of place, and it still looks like you just pasted it in. Alex was right about the usage of blending, and i suggest you follow it. The second signature is better, but still needs more blending.

First pic will have 6/10
    Second is 8/10

My signature Below, will have 2/10
    |
    V

14. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Adam (07-31-2012)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    The car is just so out of place, and it still looks like you just pasted it in. Alex was right about the usage of blending, and i suggest you follow it. The second signature is better, but still needs more blending.

First pic will have 6/10
    Second is 8/10

My signature Below, will have 2/10
    |
    V
    Find me a better render and I'll give it a go for you too.
    Oh yeah, Here's my new one that I just made for Vanton (THEMINECRAFTMAN).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information