Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly, letting people sit out during the event (while still inside the room) is a waste. They're just taking up space, somebody else might be waiting out in the lobby trying to get in to actually try and win some event points.

2. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Charcoal (08-05-2012)

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    If you dont wanna participate in the event, dont join it. Let others have a chance.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Honestly, letting people sit out during the event (while still inside the room) is a waste. They're just taking up space, somebody else might be waiting out in the lobby trying to get in to actually try and win some event points.
    So sitting out shouldn't be allowed. Point final.
    Last edited by Mime; 08-04-2012 at 11:49 PM.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Banned

Thanks
    Allow me to have a debate in this childish argument.

I only let people whom to which ask me first so sit out. Also, I choose my helppers. Brightness was the first to ask me. Any GM can choose who to so called "sit out" on his team. It's not anyone else's decision. You making this as a debate about fairness without seeing both sides of the story will just make the other side look bad. Just because Bashy does it, doesn't mean I have to do it. I have my own system in which I choose to have on my side is my own system, First person to ask.

6. The following user said thank you to JungHae for this useful post:

Atason1 (08-08-2012)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Allow me to have a debate in this childish argument.

I only let people whom to which ask me first so sit out. Also, I choose my helppers. Brightness was the first to ask me. Any GM can choose who to so called "sit out" on his team. It's not anyone else's decision. You making this as a debate about fairness without seeing both sides of the story will just make the other side look bad. Just because Bashy does it, doesn't mean I have to do it. I have my own system in which I choose to have on my side is my own system, First person to ask.
    How are we suppose to tell you before time? Are we psychic? I don't even see the argument in here anyway. You mostly choose the people you like and your clan to help you with events. You don't even need a "helper" an event is suppose to be hosted by a gm.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest, I see both points of this argument. I have to agree with Alex (sometimes.) If Someone else were to want to join, kick the people sitting to allow the outsider to join. Otherwise, I have to say it depends on the GM. His choice of judgement. Sorry Mime. I see what you are saying though.

Banned

Thanks
    Brightness asked me right before the event started. I called "event" and she said "May I watch?". Putrid is one of my most helpful helpers. I chose him because he can actually aim.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Brightness asked me right before the event started. I called "event" and she said "May I watch?". Putrid is one of my most helpful helpers. I chose him because he can actually aim.
    That doesn't even matter. You dodged my other answer. An event is suppose to be hosted by a gm, its more fun and enjoyable that way.
    +Brightness even said you're cheap so no idea why you're bringing her into this.

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    To be honest, I see both points of this argument. I have to agree with Alex (sometimes.) If Someone else were to want to join, kick the people sitting to allow the outsider to join. Otherwise, I have to say it depends on the GM. His choice of judgement. Sorry Mime. I see what you are saying though.
    What are you apologizing for? I completely agree with Alex.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    That's off topic. Same time that isn't fair. So sitting out shouldn't be allowed. Point final.
    How is it off topic? the thread is about sitting out during events. I'm pretty sure my post was about the same thing.

Banned

Thanks
    I can chose a helper if I want to. You can ask me right before I start my event.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information