Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Real Girl

Thanks
    Hi,

I'm a 21 year old alcoholic, err, coder. Same thing, right?

Been playing GunZ since 2005, developing for it since 2010. Far too long, right?

get a job they said, it'll be fun they said.

I have developed some things that most GunZ servers use now. From the new ELU format MAIET developed to fixing up the leaked challenge quest from June of '11, there's a lot I have done that all GunZ servers can benefit from.

That being said, I currently am not developing for any specific server. My last GunZ-related project which I stopped working on will not be described here other than this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2tYn7kl-XU

I am here to just hang around presently. I play FGunZ if I in fact need to play a game of GunZ. Chances are that rarely will happen, but if you see me online say hi, I will likely say hi back.

Side note: would love to see the blitzkrieg map implemented in FGunZ without the Blitzkrieg mode. Make it happen!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Oh you... stop it *blushes*

I'd say.. welcome here and too bad your name isn't 100% correct .

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Nice to meet you. Only one year older than myself, possibly one of the best introductions that I haven't stated tl;dr to in quite some time. I feel you'll fit right in inside of the cynic-side of our community, so welcome!

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I'd say.. welcome here and too bad your name isn't 100% correct .
    I could shorten it even further to SOTP, if you'd like!

OTheP is because of xbox live only allowing 12 characters. It kind of stuck ever since then. I've used OThePast, OfThePast, SecretsPast, or just Secrets in general.

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Nice to meet you. Only one year older than myself, possibly one of the best introductions that I haven't stated tl;dr to in quite some time. I feel you'll fit right in inside of the cynic-side of our community, so welcome!
    Thank you. I look forward to mixing and mingling in your community. Linear88 is a great coder and you guys should be proud to have him.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Or just SecretsOfThePast, easypeasy to change that for you.

Real Girl

Thanks
    Or just SecretsOfThePast, easypeasy to change that for you.
    SecretsOfThePast could work, but it's just the novelty of the name itself (OTheP) that kind of stuck with me. On RZ, it's SecretsOThePast. I am a mess of names.

I am also Specials and ErinDBG.

No idea how I came up with the last one. My name isn't even Erin.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I've been Jakanadin for going on a Decade and two years now, proud of my nick-name. Also gone by Jakanadino, MasterJakan, and MasterJaken in my early days(2002-2005). After 2005 I stuck with the solid Jakanadin. Actually just recently attempted to switch my name around to Nidanakaj, or Jakanadin back-wards because it actually looked decently cool in my head, then the community asked to switch it back sooo I did lmao.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    SecretsOfThePast could work, but it's just the novelty of the name itself (OTheP) that kind of stuck with me. On RZ, it's SecretsOThePast. I am a mess of names.

I am also Specials and ErinDBG.

No idea how I came up with the last one. My name isn't even Erin.
    Awell it doesn't matter..
    I know your name, your work you released onto the virtual world and your bloody coding skills so that would be enough.
    Maybe your upcoming wifes name will be Erin?

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I've been Jakanadin for going on a Decade and two years now, proud of my nick-name. Also gone by Jakanadino, MasterJakan, and MasterJaken in my early days(2002-2005). After 2005 I stuck with the solid Jakanadin. Actually just recently attempted to switch my name around to Nidanakaj, or Jakanadin back-wards because it actually looked decently cool in my head, then the community asked to switch it back sooo I did lmao.
    Interesting story. I have only recently began to make new identities online after a 5-year sprint of using the 'Secrets' identity. Secrets was the name of an MMO character I played. Specials was one I made in 2010 for another GunZ private server, can't remember the backstory behind that one, and ErinDBG was a late 2011 one I used for uploading youtube videos to a different account to avoid copyright infringement marks.

They all are interconnected, and I have two for other games that are not interconnected which I will not mention here. Mainly make new ones so I can ditch them without too much backlash from them disappearing.

Awell it doesn't matter..
    I know your name, your work you released onto the virtual world and your bloody coding skills so that would be enough.
    Maybe your upcoming wifes name will be Erin?
    I had a crush on a girl named Erin in highschool. That was about it.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    welcome

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information