Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    So .. it came to my mind .. what if instead of the rebirth prize be 100 coins , players can have a second option ? between the 100 coins or an special item that is ONLY acquired by rebirthing , that can show all of the other players that he rebirthed .. or even maybe take off the 100 coins prize and make up a WHOLE REBIRTH SHOP with only rebirth items that can be bought with coins that you earn when you rebirth !!!
    I dunno maybe its a stupid suggie but it just popped up in my mind , and i decided to share it ..

If u don't like it , no need to hate ;D

GIVE DEVELOPERS SOME WORK !!
    GIVE MORE REASONS TO REBIRTH !!
    Last edited by Tommy; 08-10-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks
    Like a rebirth shop? Would be a good idea if they decided to implement it lower things like maybe ele or mines / meds they can make 1 rebirth coin and then much harder 2-3 rebirth coins for a weapon or a shirt / sword im on for it !

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DroidMeUp View Post
    Like a rebirth shop? Would be a good idea if they decided to implement it lower things like maybe ele or mines / meds they can make 1 rebirth coin and then much harder 2-3 rebirth coins for a weapon or a shirt / sword im on for it !
    well i didnt mean taht , i ment like when u rebirth u can choose between the coins or the special item ( there can be more than one item) that shop will take too long to make , i dont think its cool .. but if the staff decides to take off the 100 coins they can make that option you mentioned ;D

Thanks
    Hehe rebirth shop would be epic i do agree it would take longer but can you imagine how many more people would try to hit 99?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DroidMeUp View Post
    Hehe rebirth shop would be epic i do agree it would take longer but can you imagine how many more people would try to hit 99?
    obv .. well ye that could work out . its one of my point on the meaning of my suggestion . to make more ppl rebirth , more tryhards on rooms , and original unique rebirth items ;D

Thanks
    Edit-NVM LOL read that wrong agreed <3

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    this is cool with an Rebirth shop '-' but it sure took long for the Dev to model out the new Rebirth items & for Dave to code it on website. but if you manage to choose between the 100coins of Rebirthing or another option for a cool thingy might be great '-' maybe Something like JJang in my Opinion because the Current JJang looks gay '-' i prefer the old jjang either it's the blue or the orange jjang '-' in another way it's helping the Fgunz community too by having players to play more to reach level up 99 for the Prizes! if they are satisfied with it they might even recommend their friend to play this server, which will grow the community even bigger which is all our wish!
    Last edited by Claudia; 08-10-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    this is cool with an Rebirth shop '-' but it sure took long for the Dev to model out the new Rebirth items & for Dave to code it on website. but if you manage to choose between the 100coins of Rebirthing or another option for a cool thingy might be great '-' maybe Something like JJang in my Opinion because the Current JJang looks gay '-' i prefer the old jjang either it's the blue or the orange jjang '-' in another way it's helping the Fgunz community too by having players to play more to reach level up 99 for the Prizes! if they are satisfied with it they might even recommend their friend to play this server, which will grow the community even bigger which is all our wish!
    sweet claudia , dave told me he can do it , i been talkin to him thing is now developers must develop some rebirth items but im sure with time they will make this option just as they made the renting sys

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    The Devs are doing plenty of work so don't say give them some work. Implying they do nothing. That is just insulting.

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    Oh man.. maybe we can do like 100 coins or like 3 choose items (for example one sword one set or one armor and a sg '-'!) But this is a cool idea '-'!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information