Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    If you take a good second to think about it instead of trying to be a smartass, you'd remember that he's asking how to increase his FPS on GUNZZZZZZZZZ. Emphasize Gunz. Gunz requires almost NO processing power, even the SHITTIEST of processors could run this. MEANING that it is indeed in fact, his GRAPHICS CARD. Also the read/write speed of a hard drive only matters in games like APB. Hard drive does not affect your FPS on gunz. Only thing it could affect is how long it takes to load a map.

Please either do some more research and stop trying to be a smartass or think for a second about the game hes talking about.

I'll let you sit there and act like you know everything, and that you're an all-knowing deity, I'll be leaving this conversation because Jordan is a child. I have more certifications and signings than I can remember, and computers are pretty much my life. I'm making it my career, obviously. GPU is used a lot while playing gunz, you're just full of yourself and don't know how gunz works. You, yourself, needs to do research on things because you try to say I'm wrong. GPU doesn't mean shit to a game that's almost 10 years old. My dad's old laptop has a 7ish year old integrated graphics card in it and I can run gunz at 500 fps. Gunz is mainly processing, hdd, and RAM.

You can add me on skype Tinnie, I'll help you. Meecherrr is my skype name.

And building computers yourself saved you about 40-60% of the cost. I build computers all the time.
    Last edited by Micah; 08-22-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Micah , should build me one and send it . >.>

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post

I'm gonna sit back, and let you continue to act like you know everything, and act like you're a god. I've got more certifications for companies than I can remember, I was practically the head of my school corporations tech center (which, is the most up-to-date technical center in the country).

You're right, it would only make his loading the map a bit longer, but what you don't think about it how gunz works. Every time anyone hits tab, anyone changes weapons, or loses/gains health, it draws from the hdd. Processing has a lot to do with In-Game gunz. You obviously know very little about the coding behind gunz. I can go on my dad's laptop, which has an integrated, 256meg graphics card that's almost 6 years old, and run gunz at 500 fps. Archetype uses almost no gpu. Gunz is primarily processing and RAM. He has enough RAM, so he must have a ton of stuff running in his background. Everything on his computer IS fine, I never said it wasn't. It's the other stuff on his computer, but don't sit here and try to tell someone who can literally build a computer from the ground up from scratch (If I had the materials) that the gpu makes a game almost 10 years old lag.

I'm out of this conversation because everywhere Jordan goes he has to try and oust me or one-up me. He's a child, and I have no interest in it. Tinnie, you can add me on skype, PM me if you want.
    No I just try to prove idiots who think they know everything wrong when they are. Keep calling me a child, I'm what, 2 years younger than you? Get over yourself tough guy. Yeah yeah, keep telling me you're some hot shit. You told me you were part of the government and were in an army base, hahahahahaha bullshit. Stop lying to yourself and others. You know jack shit.

Did you just say that when you pull out a weapon and stuff the hard drive speed would actually make a difference? Don't be ****ing stupid. The pulling out of your weapon requires basically NO action from the hard drive.

The ONLY things that REALLY affect gunz is the processor and graphics card. His processor is enough for gunz. I have friends and computers that run gunz with shittier processors just fine. They DO have better graphics cards than him though.
    You act tough because you can build a PC? Rofl. I've built DOZENS for friends and family. I'm typing on a ****ing computer that I built.

Also please show me how you get on your dads computer with a 256mb 6 year old graphics card and get 500 FPS on gunz. I'll give you $50 paypal if you do. Do you even know what graphics card it is rofl?

EDIT: @Tinnie

Don't add him on skype. He'll bullshit you and tell you stuff he thinks he knows like a smartass. He'll be wasting your time. This kid lies about his life. He said he was part of the government, in the army, in an army base. Rofl. Kid is just a sad ball of nothing.

I do understand why he lies though. If you take a look at his picture and realize he gets no girls and basically has no friends, you'll realize why he lies about his life. Only girl he ever spoke to is Miranda on skype.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    No I just try to prove idiots who think they know everything wrong when they are. Keep calling me a child, I'm what, 2 years younger than you? Get over yourself tough guy. Yeah yeah, keep telling me you're some hot shit. You told me you were part of the government and were in an army base, hahahahahaha bullshit. Stop lying to yourself and others. You know jack shit.

Did you just say that when you pull out a weapon and stuff the hard drive speed would actually make a difference? Don't be ****ing stupid. The pulling out of your weapon requires basically NO action from the hard drive.

The ONLY things that REALLY affect gunz is the processor and graphics card. His processor is enough for gunz. I have friends and computers that run gunz with shittier processors just fine. They DO have better graphics cards than him though.
    You act tough because you can build a PC? Rofl. I've built DOZENS for friends and family. I'm typing on a ****ing computer that I built.

Also please show me how you get on your dads computer with a 256mb 6 year old graphics card and get 500 FPS on gunz. I'll give you $50 paypal if you do. Do you even know what graphics card it is rofl?

EDIT: @Tinnie

Don't add him on skype. He'll bullshit you and tell you stuff he thinks he knows like a smartass. He'll be wasting your time. This kid lies about his life. He said he was part of the government, in the army, in an army base. Rofl. Kid is just a sad ball of nothing.

I do understand why he lies though. If you take a look at his picture and realize he gets no girls and basically has no friends, you'll realize why he lies about his life. Only girl he ever spoke to is Miranda on skype.

easy.

set resolution to 80x80 8D

Freestyler

Thanks
    puffy wanna give me 20$ paypal ? LOL , Guys stop arguing it's okay . I'll stick with my fps.

Banned

Thanks
    And whoa whoa, get your shit straight Jordan. I'm in the NAVY. I was in a MEPS BASE. I'm a CRYPTOLOGIST. Yea, I work for the government, get over yourself because you're 16 and can't comprehend it when someone can actually do something better than you. That's why you can't even play this game without your bullshit.
    Last edited by Micah; 08-22-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    I accidentally deleted my post, so that's why I re-wrote it. Every time anything happens in gunz, it pulls from the HDD and RAM. Once again, gpu means nothing to this game. And I don't want your probably illegitimate money on paypal, I can make more than that doing actual things with my life instead of selling clan wins and maplestory items. And you put the computer together, you didn't build the bios, you didn't chipset your motherboard, you just bought the pieces and put it together.
    ROFL. Here we go again. The big boy micah acting like he can basically code and build the bios of a computer. Yeah this is about the time where I completely stop taking you seriously. Kids like you piss me off. Get a ****ing life kid. Everything you spout out of your dirty virgin mouth is a lie.

GUNZ DOESNT ****ING USE YOUR HARD DRIVE. ONCE IT LOADS, IT LOADS EVERYTHING. IT DOESNT USE IT AT ALL ONCE IT LOADED THE MAP. WHEN IT LOADS THE MAP, IT LOADS YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR WEAPON, YOUR ****.
    I HATE ignorant wiseass KIDS. Yes you can be older than me if you ****ing want. I don't lie about everything in my life like you. You have the mentality of a ****ing child.

Also, the fact I made $500 from maplestory items does NOT mean I don't make money other ways. If you even KNEW what I ****ing do you'd stop acting like a smartass all the time.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Damn , y'all folks keep arguing .
    - Off Topic - Anyone wanna gift me ? I'm saving up for ultra rings because I hate when you run out of weight and gotta put on a weight ring . Also I want more exp . >.>

Banned

Thanks
    And whoa whoa, get your shit straight Jordan. I'm in the NAVY. I was in a MEPS BASE. I'm a CRYPTOLOGIST. Yea, I work for the government, get over yourself because you're 16 and can't comprehend it when someone can actually do something better than you. That's why you can't even play this game without your bullshit.
    Cryptologist my ass.

I gave you a little taste of my botnet and you cried to me and said that you're telling your dad on me and you would call the police rofl.

Can't even defend yourself against a DDoS and you call yourself a cryptologist. You're such a ****ing liar. You know it truly disgusts me how much you lie about yourself. Makes me feel really sad for you to be honest.

You keep bringing up the fact that I'm 16. I'm guessing you were bullied in school because of your below average looks and for that reason you keep bringing up my age as defense. You think you're tough because your older: one of the sure-fire signs that you were bullied and traumatized at some point.
    Yeah I'm jealous of some kid with below average looks who lies about his life.

Banned

Thanks
    I can't defend myself against a DDoS because I wasn't prepared, and I don't care to anymore. It's really sad that you have to DDoS people to win your fights. Shows how pathetic you are. I'm a CTR, and I'll show you my contract if you really want. I leave on September 18th, and that's when my duty starts. It's kind of funny that you still don't believe me. I won't be looking at this thread anymore, so have fun talking to yourself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information