Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    I'm really irritated and I feel like expressing my thoughts and opinions.

I don't think it's right to target someone because of their appearance, background, race, religion, beliefs of any kind, or ANY of that stuff.

It makes me so mad when I see legit arguments over whatever subject and then one person gets mad and starts dissing the other over their religion, appearance or race whatever.

We are all human and we all have feelings, i hate how a lot of people don't think before they say something.

I've known a few people who have committed suicide over remarks made by others.

It's half of the reason I always stick up for the random people I see at school getting bullied or harassed.

The other half is because, I know that if i ever got bullied in school i'd want someone there for me, so i'm there for all the 'victims' of bullying.

This 'bullying' shit on the internet and in person is so wrong, it shouldn't be done, because yes, it may be all fun and games as it's happening, but what most of you don't realize is there's a person behind that computer, there's a heart and emotions inside of that person you were making fun of at school.

I know you guys are going to be like, 'it's the internet blablabla' but, i'm not just talking about the internet (although it's still wrong) I'm talking about everywhere, school,parties,mall,internet,facebook, all of this.

The point is, stop and think, why put others down? Whether you think someone deserves it or not, it shouldn't matter, because no one deserves to be harassed or bullied in any way, shape or form.

We all have feelings, whether it takes a lot for someone to get to you, or whether it takes 1 comment for someone to get to you.

Thanks for reading guys, i feel better now
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Adam (08-23-2012), Brody (08-23-2012), Charcoal (08-22-2012), Heishiro Mitsurugi (08-22-2012), HellSniper (08-22-2012), Joel (08-22-2012), Rawk (08-23-2012), Vickachu (08-23-2012), yuul (08-23-2012)

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    I 100% agree with you and everything you just said right now.
    No one should be treated differently just because they're different or a different religion, race, and sex.

4. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Adorable (08-22-2012)

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    Preach it sweetheart.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    Preach it sweetheart.
    ..i love you jessy
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

7. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Heishiro Mitsurugi (08-23-2012)

Astronomist's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Not in the mode to read all of that =/,Gonna read it later , promise . x3

Banned

Thanks
    I get made fun of all the time.

"CHINKY EYES YO"
    "CAN YOU SEE??????????"

q____________________q

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JungHae View Post
    I get made fun of all the time.

"CHINKY EYES YO"
    "CAN YOU SEE??????????"

q____________________q
    Well i'm speaking for you. =]

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    theres no thanks button '-''

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with you.
    But as much as you try, its impossible to stop bullying and or racism/religion arguments.
    You just need to learn to deal with it and suck it up. (I'm not pointing at you, talking in general.) I'm just saying, its a tough world and all you can do is suck it up and get on with your life.
    If you ever get bullied or if anyone is cussing at you. All you can do in FGunZ is /ignore and report.
    I'm not trying to be rude, don't get mad at me for saying this or anything. (What I wrote might sound mean/rude the way I wrote it but I'm not trying to be).
    There's always going to be that one person making fun of you, sure you'll get hurt, but that's what life is. You'll then notice how much of an idiot he is and just ignore him.
    Life ain't suppose to be perfect. You'll have ups and downs.
    Last edited by Mime; 08-22-2012 at 11:56 PM.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Astronomist's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    There's , wanna know where is it?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information