Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Agreed.

I mean, rage type in notepad would of worked too

she doesn't have notepad, like some people here.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Agreed.

Don't bring in such comment, if you haven't read the main post, silly.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    You know ... thats kinda what the rage/ego section is for?
    Raging about stuff, relieving some stress...

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    You know ... thats kinda what the rage/ego section is for?
    Raging about stuff, relieving some stress...
    Makes sense.

And Bowble I love you too much yo

5. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Boubble (08-23-2012)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Makes sense.

And Bowble I love you too much yo
    You're my one and only!

7. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (08-23-2012)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I'd be glad to be friendly, already am friendly. But it's logically impossible to make even a fraction of a percent, probably around .0000000001%, of a difference to the human race. Our community has only 500 members, max. If all of us even talked to our family which I'd say averages to 10 family members in each persons close talking family, even those 5,000 people wouldn't make a small margin of a dent into the 7,000,000,000+ people on earth. The amount of people each and every family member would have to learn to another person and have them teach another person how to be ultimately friendly would be approximately One-MILLION Four-Hundred THOUSAND people per 1 person, just from that five-thousand people in their entire life-time. And with every single human being different, the numbers are incomprehensible to us just to how many years, lifetimes, people, etc... That would take for it to logically happen. And with the population fluctuation being around thousands upon thousands dying per day, and thousands upon thousands being born every day, that already incomprehensible number with all of those variables included, becomes extremely exponentially smaller still. That's looking at things logically with a completely open mind.

Also, next time just message me Miranda and I will lock it straight up. And besides the trolls trolling, it's an awesome debate that can really open your mind and even by expressing your own opinion can make you much smarter. Let people be childish and hate, it's not a big deal. The smart people on this thread are simply expressing themselves just as much as we express ourselves.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 08-23-2012 at 10:46 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Overdrive (08-23-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I'd be glad to be friendly, already am friendly. But it's logically impossible to make even a fraction of a percent, probably around .0000000001%, of a difference to the human race. Our community has only 500 members, max. If all of us even talked to our family which I'd say averages to 10 family members in each persons close talking family, even those 5,000 people wouldn't make a small margin of a dent into the 7,000,000,000+ people on earth. The amount of people each and every family member would have to learn to another person and have them teach another person how to be ultimately friendly would be approximately One-MILLION Four-Hundred THOUSAND people per 1 person, just from that five-thousand people in their entire life-time. And with every single human being different, the numbers are incomprehensible to us just to how many years, lifetimes, people, etc... That would take for it to logically happen. And with the population fluctuation being around thousands upon thousands dying per day, and thousands upon thousands being born every day, that already incomprehensible number with all of those variables included, becomes extremely exponentially smaller still. That's looking at things logically with a completely open mind.
    I'm too lazy to read that but, yolo.
    OT: Ok what we learned is you need to man up in life.
    :lock:

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    ^ This shows that someone disrespected you bro.

+ Respect *****.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Conclusion:

Never stop dreaming.
    Be yourself and you will succeed.
    Don't let them drag you down.
    Life goes on!

Thanks. Now you can lock it.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Jaka sez this thread is officially closed!

/Locked.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information