Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    My nephew codec something once on a custom game of his team for Kinect for his college, but doubt this would really work for GunZ.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    My nephew codec something once on a custom game of his team for Kinect for his college, but doubt this would really work for GunZ.
    Certainly possible but you are right, it wouldn't.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Captain Douche View Post
    How many more times? Wii doesn't use motion capture, my god. It has a sensor bar that uses infrared to keep track of movements with the Wiimote.

With Windows it's different, it connects via Bluetooth, no software, just Wiimote drivers for Windows.
    Thats not the point, its still a 1 directional recording you dumbass. Lmfao.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You sir are the type of person I tend to avoid. I intend to pity people that insult.

No need for it, especially over and idea that was expressed and debated and posted for others opinions.

So grow up and have more respect.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    You sir are the type of person I tend to avoid. I intend to pity people that insult.

No need for it, especially over and idea that was expressed and debated and posted for others opinions.

So grow up and have more respect.
    Seriously? you need to stop being so stubborn and start seeing how ridiculous motion capture or anything such as that would work for GunZ, besides the millions of hours it would take to develop it, lets not even "debate" the price for that. It would cost tons per user to even try to, and they must be a ninja to even start converting moves into this game. So seriously, stop being dumb.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    And there is that insult again. Please stop with that, not needed.

Not being stubborn either, lol. Been trying to put a point across that how it works between Windows and Wii is completely different. Bluetooth is not motion capture, Bluetooth is dependent on range and steadiness. Bluetooth will allow the Wiimote to be treated as a third-party controller for the mouse.

Bluetooth WILL NOT give you capability to hop, skip and jump like the Wii would. If you wish to continue arguing with me, please take it to PM than keeping it in this topic.

7. The following user said thank you to Paul for this useful post:

Military (08-24-2012)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    MD5 is useless, but as far as I know by default GunZ passwords are unencrypted plaintext by default on both the network layer and database.. I'd hope they were encrypted by now.
    Yes, all our passwords are encrypted in the database.

And there is that insult again. Please stop with that, not needed.

Not being stubborn either, lol. Been trying to put a point across that how it works between Windows and Wii is completely different. Bluetooth is not motion capture, Bluetooth is dependent on range and steadiness. Bluetooth will allow the Wiimote to be treated as a third-party controller for the mouse.

Bluetooth WILL NOT give you capability to hop, skip and jump like the Wii would. If you wish to continue arguing with me, please take it to PM than keeping it in this topic.
    It's interesting to see how slugheady is completely unable to understand anything of what you repeatedly said in this thread 1000 times - and even starts to insult you as there's nothing else he could do, as always.

Enjoy your infraction, slugheady.

Anyways, I support this idea as
    I'd be more than happy to write him libraries for such things.
    And Linear88 is quite busy with about 30 other suggestions the community, Superwaffle and me thought of.

Edit: By the way, McSic. In two weeks I'll take a picture of my computer running GunZ on three screens.
    I'd love to see that.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Certainly possible but you are right, it wouldn't.
    Just cause the GunZ engine is so old and I am not sure if it is possible to connect everything of your character onto the Kineckt system (or any other thing).

Banned

Thanks
    I don't think that people that got fat because of playing games to much will play games using a wiimote. I don't see any way to be competitive using a wiimote whilst playing gunz. computers are not often positioned at ideal places for playing using a wiimote. It would probably be fun to try but that's about it. if you wanted it to be any fun there should be a special server/roomtag for wiimote only play, otherwise you just won't be competitive. it also seems like quite an ambitious job. goodluck

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information