Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Forgot that post.
    Last edited by Jaay; 09-02-2012 at 03:59 AM.

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    Advertising is a instant ban, There was no point in advertising if you wanted to stay.
    Though I understand your rage, I hope that the staff can forgive you in a sense.

3. The following user said thank you to Heishiro Mitsurugi for this useful post:

^8Soul (09-02-2012)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SungJaeHyung View Post
    Advertising is a instant ban, There was no point in advertising if you wanted to stay.
    Though I understand your rage, I hope that the staff can forgive you in a sense.
    I will be honest with all of you. That 'Twin' that i made.. AimKingDive or something like dis,was giving me LOTS of coins,so yeah i did that for coins.that's the only reason why i advertised for his forum|server..

& They think i don't deserve it so. (Just jaka does)

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    If you have read the ToS you wouldn't be banned, idiot.

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    I will be honest with all of you. That 'Twin' that i made.. AimKingDive or something like dis,was giving me LOTS of coins,so yeah i did that for coins.that's the only reason why i advertised for his forum|server..

& They think i don't deserve it so. (Just jaka does)
    Things happen and times change, so I suppose you should be forgiven. If not, at least reset your account and you can start from there.

7. The following user said thank you to Heishiro Mitsurugi for this useful post:

^8Soul (09-02-2012)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    IMO, you may get an unban with perm mute, wiped acc or something. And make a deal with all of us, breaking the rule = perm ban. No more chances or such, no more begging us etc.
    Ay.

yt.com/ricardomartinswy

Thanks
    stop, using, commas, so, i,can,fully, understand, what, you're, saying. alright?

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Ric for this useful post:

Boostage (09-02-2012), Caoimhe (09-02-2012), Farmer Bashy (09-02-2012)

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    Hey, yes i put this in 'Rage|Ego' This is going to be a rage thread,u know why,cause fgunz misses me,I find this kinda CHEAP that i've got banned for like one sentences,when i donated about 130$.. i know,it's not alot,but it's just cheap,the server didn't work anyways and you guys didn't lost player,you increased look you guys got now 200+ that's really cool,i'd like to be one of these 200.. I would advertise for other servers to come on fg.. and i'm not sure I would get banned,more a mute .. u know,I feel sad,cause yeah,i admit it,i do really want to play again,with what jaka said about CTF and etc,FreeStyleGunZ Crew MISS ME. Even if i did somes things that wasn't kewl,i lied,i egoed and everything.. i don't think i'm neccesary a bad boi for this,now that i hit the puberty and everything,i realize that yeah,it's just a game.. Played another WEAK server today,and was like.. duh,i bet fg is way nicer.. Anyways i was just there to say my opinions.. at the same time,yes,already got banned so.. that was my last chance,admit it.. but i don't think,unbann request should be there,if theres still NO WAY to get unbanned,like you did with kira and thanksdd,you removed them donors cause they glitched coins,think about it,since i advertised,just mute me? things like that bro.. well,hope to see you again.. (DON'T HATE ON THIS)

Bye♥

Jaay .

This causes conflict between servers...

And we do unban people. I even think that in some cases McSic and Dave are just too kind.

Also, I've never once heard any say they miss you.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Heishiro Mitsurugi (09-02-2012), Sentinel (09-02-2012)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Luce - Why do you call me an idiot,Who are you? what i did to you? sad boy..

Sun - It would be so.. how to say it.. i mean,it would be kinda.. cheap? for me to restart with NO donors and etc,when i was full donor and all this shit.. u know,and i'm IP banned from website so can't even download it..

Bape - I don't care being perm muted,all i want to do is,playing with mah friends.. u know. well,let's just stay positive.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    Stop posting attention threads this aint Facebook

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Tubeo pls for this useful post:

Boostage (09-02-2012), Sentinel (09-02-2012)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information