Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Dis gai asked for 1v1 kept asking so here results. we did it in 2 parts cuz he said goblin sword too fast so we changed to rusty for the other rounds. here's results:

http://i.imgur.com/0OrRd.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LUAK4.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/253/73045558.jpg/

total score 19-10
    Last edited by Brutus; 09-14-2012 at 06:32 AM.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Good job, about time someone shuts this guy up!
    +He's not even top glad on ijji, I'd probably drop him in Glad. affff

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

mitsjuh's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    kom 1v1 me now. and btw brutus, u not top glad. u spam tbf with spam massive. i got replay lets see who is betta

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mitsjuh View Post
    kom 1v1 me now. and btw brutus, u not top glad. u spam tbf with spam massive. i got replay lets see who is betta
    do you really want me to post replay? most of the time i was ylw+as soon as u said u was top glad i fulled u. aka be my guest

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thanks
    Sure do it. Post it on Youtube so no1 needs to download it and save ur crappy nob style. Bro, ur not even a gladiator. U learnd TBF. Im not gonna lie, u have a fast TBF. Thats it. Nothing more. Post replay, Lolol lets show every1 else ur other moves. Let them look at my style/combos etc. and ur spamming massive after u spammed some tbfs.

Thanks
    Sure do it. Post it on Youtube so no1 needs to download it and save ur crappy nob style. Bro, ur not even a gladiator. U learnd TBF. Im not gonna lie, u have a fast TBF. Thats it. Nothing more. Post replay, Lolol lets show every1 else ur other moves. Let them look at my style/combos etc. and ur spamming massive after u spammed some tbfs.
    u post it son, i really dgaf, already basically doubled your score. get gud.

Banned

Thanks
    i own all

Thanks
    lol, you dont even know what u was doing right? you think u are good. But tha fact is. Ur not even close to it.
    Trolololol. a TOP gladiator who only spams TBF and spams massive + he dont even know how to recoil some atacks or predict some attakts.
    and u say to me get good? tmrrow i upload on Youtube.

kom jung i own u

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    why u soo mad ^ its just a game

Thanks
    lol, you dont even know what u was doing right? you think u are good. But tha fact is. Ur not even close to it.
    Trolololol. a TOP gladiator who only spams TBF and spams massive + he dont even know how to recoil some atacks or predict some attakts.
    and u say to me get good? tmrrow i upload on Youtube.

kom jung i own u
    getmadcuzgoblin2fastthencomplainswhenitbfwithrusty. wut. get a better ground slash and maybe ill think about re1v1ing you when im high.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information