Banned

Thanks
    Players name: Zenfox
    Warning:
    Fallen_Angel_20120911_194308.jpg
    Fallen_Angel_20120911_194316.jpg
    The harassment:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?28ufgec3mdy6p6n
    More: He is constantly bothering me wile i am trying to learn d-style So, I decided i'd ask him to stop. When he didn't i got on a different account and killed him a few times then i told him if he continues i'd report him so i got back on the account and what do you know, He continues.. I know What the mods are gonna say.. "your suppose to kill in the game" Well, i was trying to practice so i couldn't do anything i was basically helpless, Plus its TRAINING.. Not KILL HardStyle. I wasn't bothering anyone but he had to start attacking me randomly so..? Wtf? and next one is "Create a private room" Wtf? why do i have to practice in solitude when he could go to a tdm..? At least tell him something...? Like to stop harassing me wile i am trying to train..? and hes going around telling people he's 7 which is ovs a lie because i 7 year old can't play a game like this...? I think hes trying to get sympathy From people.

Banned

Thanks
    Lol?. This is a training room. He can do what ever he wants besides break any of the rules we have. Him killing you and you reporting him won't do anything.
    Also, how is this harassment? He didn't say anything except "c:"

Thread Information