PsyLight0150's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Hey guys sorry it took me so long to get this up here xD. I'm already lvl 91 and just now posting an introduction. Many of you have seen me in game as PsyLight - The Giant Sword Master - Loved by some, feared and hated by many . I thought I'd give you guys an overview of my gunz experience, some insight into the giant sword style I created, and basically just some information on who I am as a person.

I started on gunz when the ijji beta came out several years ago. It had some issues and I could not play it for some time. However, when I did start playing I learned the basics of k-style and tried my best on ijji. Unfortunately, this was too boring for me as the premiums cost money and were definitely not worth the dinero . So, I found a private server called Ultimate Gunz and tried to make it there. I saw the premiums and the giant swords on UG and found that I really loved using them, so I did. A little while later a friend of mine showed me how to void step with giant swords and I worked tirelessly to perfect the technique. I then began the process of making a giant sword style built upon void slash canceling. A few months later, I had the basics of my style down and tried to teach it to a few people who then spread the style to other private servers with giant swords( which at the time was Euro and some others). Many friends of mine were on Ultimate Gunz, I taught my closest friends my secrets to perfecting what I called "Inferno Style." They eventually started calling it Psy Style because I was it's founder and a style called Inferno Style was already created on some other private server. The more I played, obviously the more experience I gained. I began to see the weak points in k-style and found ways to exploit those weak points by using void slash canceling, dash canceling, and jump canceling. From the ground up, Psy Style was built to be a series of combos built upon one another so that they could be stacked. It was designed so that one could take the techniques and combos and chain them to fit the fighting situation. This made the style adaptable to any situation and my pages of strategy began to form the more I analyzed k-styler/m-styler/d-styler attack tendencies. I found weak points in the techniques themselves and used those weak points as times to strike... more on this later. I'll probably end up putting a guide up for Psy Style in this post lol.

Sorry to cut it short but I will be back to edit/add more soon I have to go to Calculus II now X_x.

-Resume- So, from making the basic moves and basic strategy of Psy Style I earned myself a rep on Ultimate Gunz. Unfortunately (or fortunately depends on how u look at it ), Ultimate Gunz closed. After UG closed I did not play gunz at all for around 6 months. After a while I started to miss the game and began looking for a different server to play, I tried LG. Legendary Gunz failed miserably so I left it and joined Freestyle Gunz xD. Ever since I joined Freestyle Gunz I've been tweaking my style/skill/strategy etc. I trained in isolation so that I can focus completely on the timing of my slashes and simulate move combos before using them in combat. Now, I feel that Psy Style is complete and I'd like to share it with you but I'm just going to go over the move names but not how they are stacked/used properly. I'll train people individually as students but I don't get enough respect from 90% of you so why bother going into more detail? I'll just use it to own the rest of you...

Note: This style does not contain moves that were all created by me. Nevertheless, it is a style of fighting because it has its own strategies/move combos/techniques. It utilizes anything that boosts the effectiveness of giant swords. This includes existing moves combined with new ones and new combos/strat.

Techniques/Combos used in the style (S only)
    ======================

Knights Tower------Blades Tower------Banshees Fury------Vulture------Spirit Cage

Force Step---------Butterfly Killer-----Piranha-------------Blackbird-----The Wall

Vice----------------Lightstep---------Ghost Evade--------Psy Climb----Vultures Escape

Giant Sword Halfstep---------Hell Climb-----------Assassins Climb-------Multi Wall Run

Pop Slash-----------Grinder------------Void Slide

More Techniques (B)
    ===============

Weapon Switch "Double Butterfly" or "Butterfly" (I know this has a different name somewhere)

Reload Shot--------Halfstep--------Pendulous Fall---------Pop Shot

So ya I don't just void step 24/7 ;p. I have about 4 pages of strat now and a whole mess of these moves chained into combos to accommodate using both sword and gun. They can be adapted to counter changes in the enemies fighting style in mid fight. If anyone wants to learn the style find me in game and be ready for some hardcore training. You have to be dedicated.

Anyway here's some info on me about who I actually am.

I'm 19 years old. I live in North Carolina in the U.S. My name PsyLight means "Wisdom of an enlightened psychic." I call myself this because I have an insatiable fascination with what some would call the "paranormal." Really nothing is paranormal... just out of the ordinary societal bounds o.O. As you can probably tell, I like pushing the limits of what I can do and I like thinking outside of the box rather than following the crowd. I have knowledge and experience on the subjects of Coordinate Remote Viewing(CRV), Psi, Psychokinesis, and Precognition. That's where the Psychic portion of my name comes from. Anyway, I'll see you all in game. Just think twice before calling me a noob next time <_<.
    Last edited by PsyLight0150; 07-23-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    We all know u psylight aka the pro void stepper no need for intro your on my semi famous list so hush lol

Thanks
    See I may be pro at void step but that's a tiny fraction of what my style does << This is the problem. Too many think I only void step when really I am using the void step technique as a sort of "operating system" or "delay canceling mechanism." I think it's important that people figure out the difference and don't just QQ about me seemingly void stepping 24/7. So I will finish my post when I get home.

vicente95's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Voice stepper xD... you pro =]Oh andtaylor nice image:
    _____ ____
    { ^^ } > I am a clould I am a fart < { xD }
    ------- -----

xD was lol ^^
    lord_vicente lvl 97
    I wanna be a gm most then the u.s.a president xD
    Love Fgunz play since 3 years,

lord_vicente FOR GM!!!

IF I WRE AN GAME MASTER...
    I WILL BAN ALL HACKERS
    I WILL MAKE MANY EVENTS(1 FOR DAY OR + IF ALLOWED)
    I WILL HELP PEOPLE IN EVERY THING THEY NEED
    I WILL MAKE MAPS IN BENDER
    I WILL BE STRONGEST,I WILL BE FASTER,

**.::I WILL BE A GAME MASTER::.**

Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    A little while later a friend of mine showed me how to void step with giant swords and I worked tirelessly to perfect the technique

That takes 5 minutes >_>
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Thanks
    lol? Bakpao nobody could slash faster than me on fgunz and I could do it in the middle of combos. Doesn't take less than 5 mins lol...
    Last edited by PsyLight0150; 07-24-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Mentality's Avatar 11.23.07

Thanks
    Lolo this is like a year late

Thread Information