Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MapleS2 View Post
    ? 11-2 Ijji & 11-4 HG Ok wtfux why talk shit after I smacked you and deleted you off skype cuz you're also bad at MapleStory?
    lol so many people say they beat me its gettin kinda old xD

i lost count of how many times ive smacked u in cw today but if u wanna 1v1 then im up for it. though ill post it so think about it carefully. ik u care bout ur rep on gunz so...i wouldnt do it if i were u xd

If you read this you hack

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    lol so many people say they beat me its gettin kinda old xD

i lost count of how many times ive smacked u in cw today but if u wanna 1v1 then im up for it. though ill post it so think about it carefully. ik u care bout ur rep on gunz so...i wouldnt do it if i were u xd
    I did beat you?.. LOL lmao ok I wanna 1v1 in 2012 brb let me get WARMED and let me get my uc and let me try to put on some care you know cuz i take goonz so serious

Banned

Thanks
    I did beat you?.. LOL lmao ok I wanna 1v1 in 2012 brb let me get WARMED and let me get my uc and let me try to put on some care you know cuz i take goonz so serious
    no...you never beat me...ive only lost to a select few people in the last 2 years in 1v1 and i remember all of them..

so basically...you're not gonna 1v1? Just answer that question cause i could care less what u try to lie about.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by puffyjoe View Post
    no...you never beat me...ive only lost to a select few people in the last 2 years in 1v1 and i remember all of them..

So basically...you're not gonna 1v1? Just answer that question cause i could care less what u try to lie about.
    no im not gonna 1v1 lol wtf BETTER GET THAT SERIOUS FACE ONNNN! RAWR OMG SCARYY

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Ego thread from hello thread kkkkkk thats great

Banned

Thanks
    no im not gonna 1v1 lol wtf BETTER GET THAT SERIOUS FACE ONNNN! RAWR OMG SCARYY
    k thats all i wanted to hear now im out of this thread continue lying to make urself look good all u want but i hope to hell that no1 believes i lost to someone like u because that makes me look like baddie...losing to someone like u smh.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    k thats all i wanted to hear now im out of this thread continue lying to make urself look good all u want but i hope to hell that no1 believes i lost to someone like u because that makes me look like baddie...losing to someone like u smh.
    Losing to someone like me ok 11-2 and 11-4 to one of the top players to ever play any sort of Gunz in 2008-2009 especcialy ijji but oh wait someone was a little busy doing pserver shit never doing anything good on any gunz that matters thinking hes good in 2012 now when no one cares bout the game ACT TOUGH! GOONZ IS LYYYFEEEE BB.

I care how I look in 2012 ok hacker all stop hacking ok thx

oi Blake

Thanks
    errr welcome i guess '-'

9. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

MapleS2 (09-27-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks

JAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA hue

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nqYmk.png
    JAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA hue
    LOOOL THIS KID SS'D THIS AAHHAHA IM DEADDD IRL AHAHAHHAAHAH the hacks have been brought out! gg wp reported

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information