Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Discuss.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Yes I believe Organ Donation should be Mandatory.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    No wtf.... I mean it is good to donate your organs to someone who might need them, I'd say optional not mandatory..
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    its your choice... if you would like to setup where you could donate your organs to someone who would find better use for them, then yes why not. for example if i had a friend who needed them after i passed away then i guess i would set that up.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    No wtf.... I mean it is good to donate your organs to someone who might need them, I'd say optional not mandatory..
    What if you were dying, and you needed an organ, and there was a dead person that's lifeless with that organ working perfectly fine. How would you feel?

Donator

Thanks
    Mandatory? I am assuming you have no idea about the religions of the world. Making such a thing mandatory would go against some religions which in turn ould go against the Human rights and the US constitution.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Mandatory? I am assuming you have no idea about the religions of the world. Making such a thing mandatory would go against some religions which in turn ould go against the Human rights and the US constitution.
    Although i wish it wasnt the case but its true that this could not happen; too many religions would be in outrage and thats another thing we dont need. Let religions complain about gay marriage for now, no need to add another reason for them to complain.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    Although i wish it wasnt the case but its true that this could not happen; too many religions would be in outrage and thats another thing we dont need. Let religions complain about gay marriage for now, no need to add another reason for them to complain.
    Allowing gay marriage is fine... because it is not mandatory and I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed everywhere. Gay marriage falls under the morphological freedom which says that a person is free to do whatever he sees fits with his body.
    But if you are going to make something like organ donation mandatory you would not only be going against the freedom of religion but you would also be going into the most communist state possibly. You would be taking the most precious possession off of someone.
    Even if the person is already dead the family inherits the body and thus the organs.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Allowing gay marriage is fine... because it is not mandatory and I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed everywhere. Gay marriage falls under the morphological freedom which says that a person is free to do whatever he sees fits with his body.
    But if you are going to make something like organ donation mandatory you would not only be going against the freedom of religion but you would also be going into the most communist state possibly. You would be taking the most precious possession off of someone.
    Even if the person is already dead the family inherits the body and thus the organs.
    WHAT ?!?!?!!?
    The organs are something that are precious WHILE you are alive not in death. Also please show me a case where a family explicitly wanted to keep there deceased family member forever.
    Only time you need the body is the funeral/viewing after that, the body should be removed of organs and then buried. I dont think it should be mandatory but the norm should be to donate the organs of a deceased person before burying them.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    WHAT ?!?!?!!?
    The organs are something that are precious WHILE you are alive not in death. Also please show me a case where a family explicitly wanted to keep there deceased family member forever.
    Only time you need the body is the funeral/viewing after that, the body should be removed of organs and then buried. I dont think it should be mandatory but the norm should be to donate the organs of a deceased person before burying them.
    Yet again: you are working under a Christian point of view...
    Other religions would see this butchering as a direct attack to God and their religion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information