Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    List of people I love:

Me, ummmm... Hellish, ummmm... Weiipeiik(SPILT MY FKEN TEA! FK U!!), ummmm... Firebrand(I AM the black Sean Connery!), ummmm... McSic(ho), ummm... Sniper(g2g), ummmm... Bakpao(yummeh ;D), ummmm... Galaxy(Jakanadin is a flamer!), ummmm... Simpleshot(JOIN MY CLAN!!!), ummmm... Khloe(UHDUHHT), ummmm... Grass-skin(Its Gray-sen, not Grass-Skin >.>), ummmm... JakInDaBox(Everyone thinks I am your copier lol), ummmm... JRes(***), ummmm... Roxas(I Have Always Spoke Like This >), ummmm... Motorola(;D I WIN AT TEH JUGSAW!), ummmm...Taylorx3(I AM A GIRL!!!), ummm... Classic, ummmm... Asianthunder, ummmm... Jakanadin2, ummmm... Cows(MO_O), ummmm... Alot of other people I am too lazy to name, ummmm... Oh thats it lawl.

List of people I hate to the bottomless depths of hell and I hope they enjoy getting sexually abused by Satan and Saddam Hussein(and maybe Chris):

Me, ummmm... Hellish, ummmm... Slugheady(YOU SHOULD GET IP BANNED), ummmm... Weredeer(1VS1? DODGE!), ummmm... Khloe(UHDUHHT), ummmm... NitroAnon(I am the best), ummmm... Jakanadin2, ummmm... Ukrainer(Is she hot?), ummmm... Gucci(lol), ummmm... McSic(SWAT 4 looks boring o.o), ummmm... WARREN(I hope you like it ), ummmm... HitMeLer(FKEN TRASH), ummmm... And that's it.

People who are BunnyChaser:

Me, ummmm... Bunnychaser, ummmm... Munky

*FYI, I hate noone . I lubb you all! <3 Except Slugheady. I dislike him .*

Well, I am sticking with Freestyle GunZ, I just won't be In-Game. I will continue to do my job as Forum Moderator and do as good of a job as I possibly can, but due to me not only having little enough space already on my computer, I also just haven't the time anymore for going In-Game. Dealing with Project GunZ, Moderating on here, dealing with school, my girlfriend Ashleigh etc... Well, I will continue to see you all on the forum's, just do not expect to see me In-Game. *Also, if anyone decides to not read and just post some bullcrap, I am going to rape you. Hard.

- Self-Proclaimed Asylum King, Jakanadin

*P.S. Still loyal to FGunZ, not going to pull a friggin Khloe >.>

P.S.S. I LOVE KELO TEH MOST THOUGH!1! And Secret. Just not as much as Kelo though.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 07-24-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    OMG YES!!!!

And Bye <3

And Welcome Too
    tehe

Country
    Thanks
    ROFL! I just realized your signature still contains Khloe roflwaffle's.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    wut bout MyThlcPwn -.- lolzor
    Click for my gunz highlights

Country
    Thanks
    Your on there lol. Your Under the Hate/Love list . I loved the first time you flamed me lawl. That was funny!

Banned

Thanks
    lol Khloe is my Friend.

Country
    Thanks
    Wtf! You are still friends with that guy?!

Banned

Thanks
    he didnt do nothing to me. SOMEONE shouldnt threaten him with a virus

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    If only he accepted the gunz hacks from me he woulda had a keylogger. but hes like aww noo i dont need them i can make my own. Weird thing was he was so facinated that i had hacks. he REALLY wanted them. I like how im on that list. /GG

Country
    Thanks
    How the hell did I miss Weii -_-. I had some of my funniest moments on FGunZ with you rofl. 1 second lol.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information