and i dont really care. just leave him alone xd
    Have you seen your picture? LOL Skinny white kid calm your ass down LOL

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Peace.

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MapleS2 View Post
    You got banned for underclocking, which was pretty obvious you were. You made a huge thread with a ****ing essay of writing about you quitting and how sad you are about not seeing your fellow internet friends anymore and then you stay on here tryna tell me how you dont want attention and how I'm the new one even though I was playing FGunZ in 2009 before you even knew about this shit and you're stil here.
    Yes I'm still here, because my unban appeal hasn't been replied to yet. Oh, I like playing with my fellow internet friends basically because not one kid in this neighborhood likes to play outside, and apparently I don't blame them, and this is my only source of entertainment. Okay so you're an oldgen, that doesn't give you the right to be so mad at me without even knowing who I am. I mean seriously, who likes a random who suddenly appears in your issue and starts babbling about "this guy is a kid / this guy doesn't have a life" who I haven't even met?

If you read this you hack

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Yes I'm still here, because my unban appeal hasn't been replied to yet. Oh, I like playing with my fellow internet friends basically because not one kid in this neighborhood likes to play outside, and apparently I don't blame them, and this is my only source of entertainment. Okay so you're an oldgen, that doesn't give you the right to be so mad at me without even knowing who I am. I mean seriously, who likes a random who suddenly appears in your issue and starts babbling about "this guy is a kid / this guy doesn't have a life" who I haven't even met?
    So if you're here because your unban appeal then why in the hell did you make this thread making such a big deal about your ****ing ass. You're a kid who wants attention you could of waited until the verdict of your crying ass to get unbanned or not to make this thread. Stop tryna argue with me your points are invalid otherwise I wouldn't counter-argue kiddo.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    By what you wrote now and before, he can tell that you're a liar. Nobody likes a liar.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    So if you're here because your unban appeal then why in the hell did you make this thread making such a big deal about your ****ing ass. You're a kid who wants attention you could of waited until the verdict of your crying ass to get unbanned or not to make this thread. Stop tryna argue with me your points are invalid otherwise I wouldn't counter-argue kiddo.
    He made this thread for us(gms) to cry because he is quitting if he gets denied in my opinion. But losing an unlegit player doesn't really mean shit to us.

My troll has been on high ever since I woke up, idk why

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Why do you think this Sub-Forum was made? Is it wrong to say goodbye since there's so little chance of getting unbanned?

If you read this you hack

Thanks
    Why do you think this Sub-Forum was made? Is it wrong to say goodbye since there's so little chance of getting unbanned?
    Do you know what a "Goodbye" is kid, do I need to take you to school?

good·bye or good-bye also good-by (gd-b)
    interj.
    Used to express an acknowledgment of parting.
    n. pl. good·byes or good-byes also good-bys
    1. An acknowledgment at parting, especially by saying "goodbye."
    2. An act of parting or leave-taking:

Goodbye means the verdict is here and you are leaving once and for all. One does not say goodbye and stay. Well one does but that's called a ****ing ******.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Not to sound rude, But this thread has been here for more than a day.
    Do you plan on leaving or not? If not this thread is just useless x.x

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Thread was made 1 day ago, you should probably wait until the verdict comes in before attention whoring.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information