Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Alcoholic

Thanks

Hello, I am Rocka1988, in-game I am Rocka.

Welcome to the 2nd week of my weekly event! The prize for this event is 100 coins, a good prize for this type of event:

I NEED HELP!

Yeah, I do! Soon, I am celebrating my wife and I's 4th anniversary, and I am damn out of ideas! I have the corniest things I could think of, I just bought a package that named a star after her, along with certificate, some teddy bear holding a star with her name, and just more certificates. I NEED IDEAS! So, 48 hours, whomever's idea I like the most, it could even be various ideas if it's good! A lot of people can win this event, you just need a good idea! So, I will choose the best ideas that I WILL do, and each one gets 100 coins.

Good luck to everyone! (and me!)
    Last edited by KingGunz; 10-02-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    nice flowers.
    dinner at fancy restaurant.
    drive to a park and ask her to dance under the moonlight.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    say this to her :

For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of
    my life, then I realized, the last piece is you.

Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it
    when you tear it in two. The value of one half
    depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary

THINGS TO BUY FOR HER:

1) Rose

2) Her Favourite Chocolate ( if she does not like chocolates, buy her doritos ! XD

3) Make a surprise party ? ( invite along your friends and her friends from colleague )

4) A CAKE of course. With a text : happy anniversary darling! lol

okaay hope that works and happy advance anniversary rocka ! hope your relationship with her stay longer !

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Any day of the week can be special when you're married. But the anniversary should be extra special. My idea is, on the beginning of the day, bring her flowers, take her on picnic or in a place where she would feel special. Have a great time. When it's getting night, take her in one of the most beautiful/famous restaurants, of course you should bring your presents with you. Order a bottle of wine and some food. After they bring the wine, remind her, when you met, the great moments you had with each other and how much you love her. Finally, take her to your honeymoon destination ( one of the loveliest place ever ). And go on..
    I couldn't think of more, and a way to gift her the presents.. :/
    GOOD LUCK ! We all support you.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Izzat (10-02-2012)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    george, goodluck !Your idea is amazing. +1 Support

7. The following user said thank you to Izzat for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-02-2012)

Jiral's Avatar Musiq

Thanks
    You should definitely take her back to your honeymoon spot if youre trying to re-kindle your sexual aspect of the marriage. Since thats probably not the case, you should definitely organize an activity that you both enjoy doing that you guys dont get to do often because of distance, monetary, or time issues. For example: Dinner at the fanciest restaurant, giving her that necklace or accessory that she really wanted, going to the opera, play, etc etc. No one knows her like you do so make sure whatever activity that you plan is both fun and memorable for the both of you! My personal favorite would be a homemade self cooked dinner or a picnic at night with an outstanding view of the place youre living at. But thats just me Good luck rocka and i hope you are successful Last long <3

Banned

Thanks
    give her a red flower take her to your house or a nice restuarnt ask her friends what is her favorite restourant and take her and ask them what she like to do or buy for her and go to a mall or a park and ur agood guy need a good girl

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    First give her a flower, then go have to some beautiful places. At the end you go to the beach to see the sun go down and have some quality time together. When the sun is down you take her to a fancy restaurant and have a good meal. Bring up old memories and show her your love.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

11. The following user said thank you to Piracy for this useful post:

CaptainMurdaTurk (10-02-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Its still cheap, even if the reaction gets removed

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks
    Start the day with flowers and a "Breakfast" you cooked for her.
    Take her Out to have fun in the city for a while (per say mini-golf, go-karting...things of this sort[too show that both can still have fun])
    At night go to a fancy restaurant.
    After the dinner, go for a walk around outside somewhere with a decent view and still able to see the stars, slip into conversation about the stars and BAM present the epic gift you got for her.<3
    Congratz as well..hope it all goes great for you mate

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information