Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teletubbies View Post
    You may not know
    He's a college student, I know for a fact he's not a billionaire, I have him on skype.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    I would say for this special day, no friends. Since we don't know what she likes the most I'll try making a guess. Try to buy her something that she really likes! usually girls love clothes,make up and jewels. I don't know her hobbys, you should know, point also at that. What girls love the most is when a boy remembers all the special memories you've spent togheter and they also love it when the boy actually knows everything she likes and what she doesn't, also the little details. I would put aside all those gifts like teddybears, chocolates and stuff like that. it's too common. point for something really really special. I'd act all tricky if i'd have a wife i'd disappear in the morning but make her find on the table a nice breakfast, her favourite flowers, and a beautiful dress to wear in the evening in a gift box. i'd leave a letter on the table and write sweet things to her and give her an appointment in the afternoon/evening. so you'll show up at that hour and bring her to a place...hmm like a nice restoraunt (try asking if they can put on your love song, a song that you both know and like..if possible :o) ! when you're done bring her to the place where you both met the first time or where you both had your first appointment. if you can't get in the place ( i have no idea where you met) go around the place or sth..and tell her that even if years have passed, for you, it's always like the first time and your love will never change towards her. making it look like the first day you both fell in love is very romantic for me and..then give her the gift. what about a beautiful necklace or a ring?r . gift her something that has a meaning, i heard gemstones have meanings (gemstones of necklaces or a ring) http://www.ibequeaththee.com/gemstone_meanings.html when you give her the necklace or whatever it is..telll her the meaning and what you wanna make her understand.

...gl omg

oh then walk go home...and do what couples actually do @ bed. yea. LOOOOOL
    Last edited by Keite; 10-02-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    He's a college student, I know for a fact he's not a billionaire, I have him on skype.
    This is just a suggestion ...

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    do nothing tell her I forgot ;-;

Then give her flowers at the end and take her out for dinner jaja

Banned

Thanks
    Breakfast, give her chocolate & Flowers. Bring your wife to her favorite place. Give her a present. You can go to the zoo with her. After the zoo, go eat something in a beautifull restaurant! Then go watch a romance-movie with her!

njames1120's Avatar Nanananana.. BANANA!

Thanks
    Buy her something to remember your 4th anniversary.
    Remind her why she chose you to be with you.
    Do something special to make that day unforgetable.
    Don't forget to buy her flowers.
    And flashbacks of your happy memories
    Go under the moonlight and cuddle/dance.
    Make sure to make not just the day,but the whole week special fo her.
    Goodluck mate >
    BANANA!!! *-*

RedAngel's Avatar Your Worst Nightmare!

Thanks
    bring her flowers, go to a studio and record ur self singing to her a song that she likes ;o.
    or u can take her to a fancy restaurant and u buy her a ring and u give it her there...
    or u can take her to a good looking nice garden or MOUNTAIN and a romantic Picnic.. with a good shampain and a good dinner!

8. The following user said thank you to RedAngel for this useful post:

Rocka (10-02-2012)

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    You could marry her again so you can show her that u really really love her and that shes very important to you

Thanks
    make a scrapbook for her that has a bunch of sweet memories between you two. girls love that shit, plus it's cheap to make.
    IGN: karebear
    Clan: none at the moment, and not particularly looking for one.
    donated $15 so far. ^^
    feel free to add me if you see me in game, i'm normally pretty friendly.

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Codedom View Post
    You could marry her again so you can show her that u really really love her and that shes very important to you
    wtf.

12. The following user said thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

Keite (10-02-2012)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information