Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    You can bring her breakfast in bed for the morning. You guys could go out for lunch nothing too big. After the movie, you could take her to the spa where she could get a massage or something, while she's doing that. You can put candles around your house and set up a nice dinner for the two of you. After dinner you can set up a nice romantic movie you both could enjoy on the sofa. BAM.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    !!GIFT IDEAS!!
    If you are on a budget ( but still want to give her something fabulous! )
    1. Women love jewelry ( anything shiny im serious )
    2. Flowers, Decorative Plants, EVEN SCENTED CANDLES they love the SMELL!
    3. Perfume anything that smells peachy or fruity to them!
    4. Chocolate Package! ( white chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate with almonds etc. if she dont like chocolate erm..get her a soda shop cake lol. )

If you have loads of cash ( and want to spend it on the one you love! )

1. Expensive Wine for the dinner occasion!
    2. Concert Tickets at her favorite band ( rock ON! )
    3. Plan a trip for the weekend! Like camping, fishing, or the beach! ( as mentioned below )
    4. Get her a dish set, something unique from all the other dishes you have. And every time she picks it up and uses it, it will remind her of you!

STEP 1: first off start by making her breakfast in bed! women love men who can cook for them!
    and she will especially smell the eggs and bacon and be like "aw is this for me?"
    give her a big HUG and tell her how this is going to be a special day planned for her, then its time for the next stop. ( of course let her finish her breakfast )

STEP 2: then you'll want to pick something that you know she will never expect but also something fun for the two of you!
    try to be creative and go somewhere fun like the movies, shopping mall, park!
    anywhere where you two can enjoy a great time no matter where you are! ( amusement parks are good too )

STEP 3: as it becomes dark you'll want to pick a special occasion. like dinner
    ( she might want a dinner made by YOU but going out is perfectly fine )
    theres other viable options like the aquarium, zoo, the beach
    ( i live in Houston so im not sure if the beach is even close to you,
    but a sunset near the beach would be PERFECT and yall could walk along the sand and talk! )
    you could also try recreating your first DATE. it will show that you remember the past and care about her!

STEP 4: then you'll want to give her that perfect gift ( note: you should already have the gift picked out by now --see top-- )
    Last edited by serpento; 10-02-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Rocka (10-02-2012)

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    ..Theres no need to be so complex on your anniversary, just make it very special for her.
    Take her somewhere like the beach and have a nice picnic lighted by candles.
    Bring a cake and stuff a ring in the area you will cut for her, and she will be so excited..
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Jolt's Avatar No this is Patrick.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teletubbies View Post
    Bring her to Maldives,
    Go rent a yacht, bring a bottle of Champagne and have a romantic lunch cooked by hired chef on site-cooking.
    Get a classical singer and sing while you are being served.

Tell her
    " I love you, forever and ever. Nothing will ever break us apart. "

Kneel down,
    Say " Please marry me again "
    Do another pledge-like marriage vows [ wedding ] ..

Then hug and kiss her.
    Get a GOOD DIAMOND RING
    Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. SO MUCH CHEESE.

Anyway, ROCKA FLOCKA, I'll keep it really short and simple!

- Start with the day with a classic by making her an awesometastic breakfast of her favorites. Get your kid to help too!!
    - If you have money laying around or have it saved up, you could get her a nice, affordable necklace--not just any necklace, something that represents the two of you or something about her, maybe--from Tiffany&Co or any other jewelry stores in your neighborhood.
    - If you plan on going somewhere, take your family to Disneyland!!! It's honestly the best go-to plan. Can't disagree with Disneyland.
    - If Disneyland is out of your budget, you can take your family to nearby places, WHERE YOUR FAMILY HASN'T BEEN BEFORE. Personally, spontaneous events are usually the best. Go all sorts of locations throughout the day and make every moment enjoyable for you and your family!
    - Surprise the wife (with whatever present you prepared for her) whenever you think it's the best time to give her the present. Usually at the end of the day after everything is done, but it's all up to you man.

It's very general but I'm just trying to get the juices of ideas flowing for whatever you plan to do, Rocka. I left out the specifics because that's ALL up to YOU. How and when you will do it will be all on you! Hope this helps. Have a great anniversary dude!
    Last edited by Jolt; 10-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.

~ Creds to Nathzi

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Make ur wife try playing gunz.

Make her use Staff items in a TDM so you get demoted

jokes

;-;

7. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Rocka (10-03-2012)

Trollin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I feel like you should have her wake up to you bringing her her favorite breakfast meal then later on you guys can go to the beach after breakfast enjoy yourself maybe get a couple of different things you guys can try out there that she has never done or really enjoys doing such as Jet skiing maybe, fishing, snorkeling, etc. what ever you feel she would like the most then have a nice lunch probably at a nice secluded area where it can be just you to enjoying the waves and ocean view then after you guys go home maybe prepare dinner for her candles and all then after dinner just conversate with her take her outside maybe enjoy the night talk about the stars a lil give her your present tell her how much she means to you ( maybe even through a poem that you yourself wrote or you can always find a good quote and tell her that you feel it describes you two together if you know what im talking about ) then maybe pop in a good movie you can both enjoy then now how ever you spend the rest of the night is up to you

Thanks
    Make her a sweat breakfast with rose peddles around it, Give a Her pretty Flowers and go to a place like the Beach and sing her this poem:Everyday i wake up next to you, Thinking About You,Your Love makes me smiles over a million miles, You are the moon and im like the stars and we stay together forever, There is No other way to make me Happy unless you and our son are happy, Your Kisses are like Sweet Chocolates that make me sing, it was the biggest blessing that i met you, and I Hope This Poem Can express my true feelings about you and remember i will always love you. Than Take Her to a romantic restaurant with candles around that table, and Tell Her I LOVE YOU. <3

-Feez, I Hope You Both Have a Good anniversary XOXOXOXOXO, God Bless You and Your Family

Get@Mime

Thanks
    Pretend like you forgot and then surprise her................................................... by doing nothing.
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    I actually like playing artemis. Even though they are cheap, it's always challenging and fun in the cw's except when they drag shit out.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Best present is giving her the best sex ever

12. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

njames1120 (10-03-2012)

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    1. Take her out for a romantic dinner, and during the meal present her with tickets to a concert, play, or opera she's been dying to see.

2. Fill a large basket with all of her favorites: DVDs and CDs, perfume, candy, gift certificates to her favorite store, etc. You can add love letters and poems to it to. Wrap the basket in cellophane wrap and tie at the top with a silk ribbon for a special presentation on your anniversary.

3. A classic gift with a personalized touch is a locket, given to her with a picture of you or a picture both of you already inside.

4. If money isn't a problem then buy her a special ring or necklace with both of your birth stones on it. Have your names or a message of love engraved on the jewelry.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information