Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CaptainMurdaTurk's Avatar Turkish Playboi

Thanks
    Dodgeball, because it is something I can kill everyone with a predator or rocket =X

MurdaTurk - Bundy - Ustph

The word 'Islam' means 'peace.' The word 'Muslim' means 'one who surrenders to God.' But the press makes us seem like haters.

Astronomist's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Dodgeball sucks. '-'

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Liked/Disliked Event: Dogeball!
    Why I Like/Dislike The Event: I love dogeball because its a better way to practice your late dash and u can train your movement skills off of.. mainly i like how the staff sprays rockets on a specific dogeball map to make it fun and exciting to me and the players. Dogeball should be one of the funniest games you would play and win prizes

Jolt's Avatar No this is Patrick.

Thanks
    I don't like Simon Says.

I personally don't like this idea of an event because it's not accurate nor is it an ideal game to play. Just the idea of playing Simon Says in a GAME really doesn't mesh well with a game like GunZ. Compared to HnS, HnS still prevails since it's a pretty good idea to incorporate that into a game where we can hide in the corners of the map, hang around variety of places, and even in the most obvious spots people can't be found. Simon Says is a game where it sort of REQUIRES you to physically BE THERE, you know? It's just not enjoyable behind a screen and keyboard&mouse. And again, the "mini game" isn't very accurate--what if someone performs the command exactly as told but the GM believe he/she did not? If the GM ends up making a mistake by killing them... Yeahhhhh. There's just too much room for error for a game like Simon Says.

Another reason I dislike Simon Says is because Zack sucks ub3rc0ck hosting this. Bull.
    Last edited by Jolt; 10-04-2012 at 09:30 PM.

~ Creds to Nathzi

Get@Mime

Thanks
    hns sucks. It's really fun for the hoster but i don't think you realize how boring it is to the players

dodgeball is the best. it might be boring for the hosters but it's fun as shit for the players.
    Originally Posted by King of GunZ View Post
    I actually like playing artemis. Even though they are cheap, it's always challenging and fun in the cw's except when they drag shit out.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I like Wall 2 Wall, It's a game played in real life Basically like "Octopus", It's just fun and challenging it's quite funny at times how they get killed *In-Game* and it's really hard getting through the rockets only if Bashy host's it, otherwise It's so fun! even with Bashy

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Die By Nade (DNB)??
    ---------------------->DBN

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Like: Simon Says
    Reason: It takes somewhat brains to actually do this event. You have to be able to read clearly and notice if anything is spelled wrong. But, this event can only be made with a smaller group of event players, not 32 or else everyone just spams and it gets quite annoying. To bad no GMs do Simon Says.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Liked : Last Man Standing (LMS)

Reason: This event reminds me of cops & robbers, where all the members are portrayed as robbers and the cops are the GM's chasing all the robbers and killing them The event is pretty fun and scary at times when you see the GM chasing you and you want to evade them. Q_Q It's a test to see whether you are great with escaping and running away or not from the predator

Thanks
    Event: LmS
    Reason: HAHA. of course, everyOne wants to win. thats why they will try their best to avoid GM's and not to kill them instantly, in this event, You will See how FreeStyle Gamerz Play their Tactics on Winning this game in Short, it is the most fun event that GM's will ever do
    Last edited by SpinMyPen; 10-04-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information