Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks

'nuff said

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    I like DodgeBall because it depends on skills like your coordination and reflexes.
    I also like SS & W2W, cuz awesome.
    I dislike LMS, HnS, and Race.

LMS is becoming so repetitive already, it gets even more boring when you just get 1 shot by GM weapons, I mean, how is that Last Man Standing when you basically die with one shot '-'
    HnS is also repetitive, and boring when in big maps.
    Race sometimes just becomes unfair, it's just by chance that you get to spawn in front of the crowd and win it.

Thanks
    I Think Lms is the best because:
    1.It Cracks Me Up When im getting chased!
    2.Its funny when people follow you
    3. Its Fast, Easy and Fun
    4.Its like Hns But Fast
    5.We All Love it

Banned

Thanks
    dodge ball

do i need to expliain cuz i like it ok

Raze's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Dislike : HnS
    Why? : well I don't like HnS mainly because the GMs always choose the same map and also because its the slowest event of them all . Its boring having to wait like 30minutes for the GM to finally declare a winner.
    How to improve : Do medium size maps and try to have like many people seeking, so the event can go faster.

Like : LMS
    why? : This event is one of the most used , but its also one of the ones which is actually fun and where anyone with a brain can actually win.
    How to improve : Do only small maps ( ex. sewer, the small prison map, fsubway, etc.) Only have 1 "Hunter" because when you have more then one then the event is based on luck.

Thanks
    I like Lms ,hns,bd and dbn but the most coolest is lms. Everyone have a chance to win

Banned

Thanks
    Liked/Disliked Event: LMS
    Why I Like/Dislike The Event: I like the this event a lot, because you really need tactic to win at it. It's not just hiding in a spot and hope the gms just slip by you and dont notice you. You have to keep moving at all time, pick smart spots and stay alert. You also have to look at the other event participants, if you see them all going in one direction, running from something, then you know a GM is coming. You don't pay close attention for one second, and it's game over.

Banned

Thanks
    kill the gm becouse it helps us how to aim and how to run well the gm will run and us follow him its nice and we get prizes and i called all my friends to come and play freestyle gunz and enjoy it

Dislike : HnS
    Why? : well I don't like HnS mainly because the GMs always choose the same map and also because its the slowest event of them all . Its boring having to wait like 30minutes for the GM to finally declare a winner.
    How to improve : Do medium size maps and try to have like many people seeking, so the event can go faster.

Like : LMS
    why? : This event is one of the most used , but its also one of the ones which is actually fun and where anyone with a brain can actually win.
    How to improve : Do only small maps ( ex. sewer, the small prison map, fsubway, etc.) Only have 1 "Hunter" because when you have more then one then the event is based on luck.

Banned

Thanks
    Kill The GM (KGM) because I don't like waiting..
    Its fckin bored...

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    die by nade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information