Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Add me ^ERa xD

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Swerve's Avatar Life Goes On.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    How do I act like I'm the best player? Lol, I'm probably not even compatible to the best players. And I actually wasn't trying, I'm not saying if I was trying we could have won, I'm saying that we wouldn't have been beat that badly? I'm sorry you feel the need to rage over a game. I can except a lose, I'm not saying I was afk or anything. Just saying I wasn't trying my best.
    "Wins: 108
    Losses: 1
    I wonder who made that loss..... hahahahahahaha"

there's you acting like you never lost to us, lmao. and i'm not even raging, i'm just saying, come on. is there really a need to come post what you did on my thread?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    funny that you act like you could beat the "ucers" in a rematch. oh and i never cwed you + i did beat your partner.

Kira = Allen? We've already beat him. And I don't even know you.
    you guys dodged me and Redbull too.. and I'm Valor, leader of King noob. I was cwing in Hades on my alt tho.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    "Wins: 108
    I wonder who made that loss..... hahahahahahaha"
    there's you acting like you never lost to us, lmao. and i'm not even raging, i'm just saying, come on. is there really a need to come post what you did on my thread?
    Ok,
    "Wins: 108 / 7 wins from me.
    I wonder who made that loss........ hahaahaahaa"
    It was a joke, I apologize if you got butt hurt.
    Jesus. You're so uptight.
    If you go showed your ss' of winning me in cw on Gozoku clan thread I wouldn't give a shit? Go ahead, stop getting butt hurt.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ijjiValor View Post
    you guys dodged me and Redbull too.. and I'm Valor, leader of King noob. I was cwing in Hades on my alt tho.
    if you asked one of my members, they said no because they're not allowed to cw. if you asked me or wayne, we would've probably said no because this clan is as active as a rock. usually 0/1 member(s) on.
    Ok,
    "Wins: 108 / 7 wins from me.
    I wonder who made that loss........ hahaahaahaa"
    It was a joke, I apologize if you got butt hurt.
    Jesus. You're so uptight.
    If you go showed your ss' of winning me in cw on Gozoku clan thread I wouldn't give a shit? Go ahead, stop getting butt hurt.
    first of all i never cwed gozoku.
    and i'm just sick of people commenting on my clan threads like they're somehow relevant to the clan. of course it's gonna piss me off if you go bragging about your 1 win (especially on the clan thread). you're asking for rage and then being upset about it..?

@Teletubbies: recruitment is invite only. if we see u playing and like what we see, we'll invite u.

Banned

Thanks
    Mime i choose you gogo

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    if you asked one of my members, they said no because they're not allowed to cw. if you asked me or wayne, we would've probably said no because this clan is as active as a rock. usually 0/1 member(s) on.

first of all i never cwed gozoku.
    and i'm just sick of people commenting on my clan threads like they're somehow relevant to the clan. of course it's gonna piss me off if you go bragging about your 1 win (especially on the clan thread). you're asking for rage and then being upset about it..?
    Bragging? It was a joke, calm your ass butt hurt *****.
    No one here gives a shit about cw ss' people probably have ss' of winning me 4/0, do I give a shit? Nope.
    Next time you post a thread remember theirs always going to be something you don't like, live with it and stop taking everything so seriously.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thanks
    Bragging? It was a joke, calm your ass butt hurt *****.
    No one here gives a shit about cw ss' people probably have ss' of winning me 4/0, do I give a shit? Nope.
    Next time you post a thread remember theirs always going to be something you don't like, live with it and stop taking everything so seriously.
    Jokes are supposed to be funny.
    And of course there are gonna be things that I don't like, but maybe if people like you could shut their god damned mouth up and leave your thoughts to yourself every once in a while, we wouldn't have to worry about that...

10. The following user said thank you to Swerve for this useful post:

Nancy (10-13-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Jokes are supposed to be funny.
    And of course there are gonna be things that I don't like, but maybe if people like you could shut their god damned mouth up and leave your thoughts to yourself every once in a while, we wouldn't have to worry about that...
    Your first loss is funny though?

12. The following user said thank you to Arkasia for this useful post:

Mime (10-10-2012)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information