Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CookiesAndMilk View Post
    Correction again like I said in my class I have my samples of coding their's one I did for a gunz launcher in the Application Thread Section since im not that good in Gunz structure script I failed in waffle told me to come back when I get a little better in gunz format

its a youth Program let's go back to what I said earlier there taking young students to test out like how apple hired 5 twelve year old hackers to work for them its no jokes or lies to this I see now you guys just can't hope the best for me to try harder
    Jesus... I am just going to leave seeing how I am pretty sure this just prooved my point.

Banned

Thanks
    I was born in East Los Angeles March 19 ,1995 moved to Teneessee when I was 9 so I guessing im from the United States like I said you all don't know me to say this things
    Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Really? jesus... now that just makes me think you are not the best of programmers. Java and most high level languages (actually all, hence the category) follow basic linguistic syntax, so how the uck can you say it is not the same thing? Someone that does not have the ability to construct proper sentences will do a very bad job at programming, specially Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C++ and OOP PHP.
    As for your train of thought (from what I have grasped on your posts) is not very precise, you are all over the place.

However, ths could all be because English is not your first language, but you are from the US?

Donator

Thanks
    I was born in East Los Angeles March 19 ,1995 moved to Teneessee when I was 9 so I guessing im from the United States like I said you all don't know me to say this things
    You are "guessing" you are from the United States?
    I am not implying I know you fully, however I can say that your train of thought seems very weak, especially for a programmer who has been hired by Oracle.

Banned

Thanks
    Correction hired as a Trainee to learn more than what I know now both my parents are doctors so how is my train of thought weak I make Straight A's Past my ACT with a 32 in my junior year so I think my train of thought is at it's peak
    You are "guessing" you are from the United States?
    I am not implying I know you fully, however I can say that your train of thought seems very weak, especially for a programmer who has been hired by Oracle.

Donator

Thanks
    Correction hired as a Trainee to learn more than what I know now both my parents are doctors so how is my train of thought weak I make Straight A's Past my ACT with a 32 in my junior year so I think my train of thought is at it's peak
    You are not able to construct basic sentences. I am not posting here anymore, apparently mods don't like people speaking what they think o.O
    I will however say this: Congratulations, but you will not do well.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Taking a standardized tests and getting a good grade on it has nothing to do with intelligence nor train of thought. Just cause you learned something through repetition does not mean you are intelligent or have a good train of thought. You can actually be outright ******ed and remember a formula that another person forgot at the time.

Banned

Thanks
    And like I said my text/slang is my personal business and im going to keep on using it here as long as I like . Im not going to prove something to someone I don't know so please don't try and judge me on basic educational skills.
    You are not able to construct basic sentences. I am not posting here anymore, apparently mods don't like people speaking what they think o.O
    I will however say this: Congratulations, but you will not do well.

Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    He doesn't need to prove whether its true or not, and he shouldn't feel the need too. If it is true it sounds like a good opportunity, Java was won of my first coding languages I learned when I was 12. If its not well then '-'.
    Anyways good luck in your coding career.

Quick Java Joke ^-^,

A group of computer science majors were listening to a lecture about Java programming at a university. After the lecture one of the men leaned over and grabbed a women's breast.
    Woman: "Hey! Thats private OK!?"
    The man hesitated for a second looking confused.
    Man: "But I thought we were in the same class?"

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    That joke isn't only for Java ;P.

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    ahahaha! good job peter~! congrats good luck hope you go far & success!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information