Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    With that sentence structure I don't think I want to see the messy code you write lol.

Banned

Thanks
    no reason to lie sir ill just have to do what I got to do this is a God Given Chance for me to move up in life and if you think it's lies I geuss that your lost how about a Congratz because I've been doing this programm for 3 years I've been a A Student all my life I have exp with it and there giving young people like me a chance to show our skills

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CookiesAndMilk View Post
    no reason to lie sir ill just have to do what I got to do this is a God Given Chance for me to move up in life and if you think it's lies I geuss that your lost how about a Congratz because I've been doing this programm for 3 years I've been a A Student all my life I have exp with it and there giving young people like me a chance to show our skills
    Ever heard of a period sir?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    With that sentence structure I don't think I want to see the messy code you write lol.
    Coding language is different from text typing sir please think before you type of course im not going to type like that in a business setting.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Coding language is different from text typing sir please think before you type of course im not going to type like that in a business setting.
    Please post some of your code.

Banned

Thanks
    And I stand corrected you judge me on my text/slang in a small community setting but you don't know me well to say I can't type so please, why judge me on something so little
    Ever heard of a period sir?

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Fck man, just drop it, he's legit. Jesus.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Fck man, just drop it, he's legit. Jesus.
    Highly doubtful actually.

Donator

Thanks
    Really? jesus... now that just makes me think you are not the best of programmers. Java and most high level languages (actually all, hence the category) follow basic linguistic syntax, so how the uck can you say it is not the same thing? Someone that does not have the ability to construct proper sentences will do a very bad job at programming, specially Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C++ and OOP PHP.
    As for your train of thought (from what I have grasped on your posts) is not very precise, you are all over the place.

However, ths could all be because English is not your first language, but you are from the US?

Banned

Thanks
    Correction again like I said in my class I have my samples of coding their's one I did for a gunz launcher in the Application Thread Section since im not that good in Gunz structure script I failed in waffle told me to come back when I get a little better in gunz format

Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Really? jesus... now that just makes me think you are not the best of programmers. Java and most high level languages (actually all, hence the category) follow basic linguistic syntax, so how the uck can you say it is not the same thing? Someone that does not have the ability to construct proper sentences will do a very bad job at programming, specially Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C++ and OOP PHP.
    As for your train of thought (from what I have grasped on your posts) is not very precise, you are all over the place.

However, ths could all be because English is not your first language, but you are from the US?
    its a youth Program let's go back to what I said earlier there taking young students to test out like how apple hired 5 twelve year old hackers to work for them its no jokes or lies to this I see now you guys just can't hope the best for me to try harder
    Last edited by CookiesAndMilk; 10-10-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information