Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you read this you hack

Thanks
    But you were overclocking why are you trying to deny it lol.. It was pretty obvious. Your gunz animations were doing other animations before the other ones even finished. I used to and still am a pretty fast gunz player when I go super tryhard but I used to be one of the fastest on GunZ IMO and I didn't even move that glitchy. It's pretty obvious the best thing you should do is be quiet and lower the OC atleast.. You're just bringing more attention to yourself.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to MapleS2 for this useful post:

CaptainMurdaTurk (10-16-2012), Mime (10-16-2012)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MapleS2 View Post
    But you were overclocking why are you trying to deny it lol.. It was pretty obvious. Your gunz animations were doing other animations before the other ones even finished. I used to and still am a pretty fast gunz player when I go super tryhard but I used to be one of the fastest on GunZ IMO and I didn't even move that glitchy. It's pretty obvious the best thing you should do is be quiet and lower the OC atleast.. You're just bringing more attention to yourself.
    Dio Dio Dio... smh you're on the same level as Wayne, ***** you unlegit jajaja <3 ily tho
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Banned

Thanks
    wheres the popcorn???

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ijjiValor View Post
    wheres the popcorn???
    In your ass, press your belly button to make it come out and then pee for the butter, GTFO with off topic bullshit

on topic, I say ban Wayne along with Dio please

Banned

Thanks
    All unlegit, I'm King doesn't even matter.

Wayne why you care so much 'bout FGunZ.

If you are legit, and good enough, go play the vast amount of much better servers.

7. The following user said thank you to Pali for this useful post:

Vengeful (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    All unlegit, I'm King doesn't even matter.

Wayne why you care so much 'bout FGunZ.

If you are legit, and good enough, go play the vast amount of much better servers.
    This ***** stealing our members, look how sneaky this ***** is trying to get *****s to join other servers, I demand a ban on Pali.

9. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Mime (10-16-2012)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I'm laughing.
    +You're calling me a "dumb head idiot" when I lost brain cells while reading what you typed.
    I would correct your grammar but I just don't have the time for it.
    Besides from the fact that you are by far the most obnoxious person in this community, and the most self filled guy I know. You also seem to enjoy throwing hate in this community. You have literally no rights to judge anyone around here, you've been here like what, 3/4 months? You should stop thinking so full of yourself and stop being an ignorant bastard. Honestly, I know the new-gen term is over used, but jezus you...

11. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Mime (10-16-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Besides from the fact that you are by far the most obnoxious person in this community, and the most self filled guy I know. You also seem to enjoy throwing hate in this community. You have literally no rights to judge anyone around here, you've been here like what, 3/4 months? You should stop thinking so full of yourself and stop being an ignorant bastard. Honestly, I know the new-gen term is over used, but jezus you...
    Must be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :')

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Paradise Heaven's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by |KING|Wayne View Post
    These days fgunz having some dumb heads idiot kids that call me oc i dont know why everyday i get into the forum i see a report of me oc wtf is dat im the most legit player in this server all those ******s that report me for oc been ucing shotboting that shit annoyin when i get on i have to think if im banned or not sht is annoyin im not offencing gms but if u guys will think i oc and ban me u guys will srsly be a part of those dumb heads cause im fast mean i oc come on those kids need to get a life...
    Wayne you've a lot of hater .. Just ignore them

14. The following user said thank you to Paradise Heaven for this useful post:

Galei (10-19-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information