Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanessa Hudgens View Post
    And what if you 20-0 him on gunz?

Prove's what you're better? WOW good job man! you're better on a game, but what about inreal life???

Seems gunz is your life.
    This.

2. The following user said thank you to Izzat for this useful post:

Thrinaria (10-18-2012)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanessa Hudgens View Post
    And what if you 20-0 him on gunz?

Prove's what you're better? WOW good job man! you're better on a game, but what about inreal life???

Seems gunz is your life.
    hey dont be dissin the gunz life y0
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

4. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

Thrinaria (10-18-2012)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    LMAO! Bart's posts had me die laughing hahhaha, why didn't I come on this thread before.. I'm surprised this shit stilll not closed, anyway, Dios if you workout why small ass biceps? You need to work more on that shit yo and triceps... your statement to calling a person a nerd failed cuz you're wearing glasses yourself. Slayer nice **** riding yo i bet it was very hard and uncomfortable to **** ride a 2 inches penor. But hey, you managed to do it, you're the man slayer, you ARE THE MAN!

PS. All easy, ily
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

If you read this you hack

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    LMAO! Bart's posts had me die laughing hahhaha, why didn't I come on this thread before.. I'm surprised this shit stilll not closed, anyway, Dios if you workout why small ass biceps? You need to work more on that shit yo and triceps... your statement to calling a person a nerd failed cuz you're wearing glasses yourself. Slayer nice **** riding yo i bet it was very hard and uncomfortable to **** ride a 2 inches penor. But hey, you managed to do it, you're the man slayer, you ARE THE MAN!

PS. All easy, ily
    You workout everyday and you a skinny Arab the fuuck you talkin about ROFL

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    We don't care.
    you are bad.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MapleS2 View Post
    You workout everyday and you a skinny Arab the fuuck you talkin about ROFL
    Lol I weigh around 145 n I'm all muscles that's why I look skinny, when I started working out I decided to get just muscles n cuts not become a swole ass buff dude, n ima only pull my weight up to 155-160 but sorry Dios I get more girls than your mexican taco eating ass. Oh n if you need tips on workout or getting girls orr building a bomb orrrr how to train a camel, let me know holla

If you read this you hack

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Battleboy View Post
    Lol I weigh around 145 n I'm all muscles that's why I look skinny, when I started working out I decided to get just muscles n cuts not become a swole ass buff dude, n ima only pull my weight up to 155-160 but sorry Dios I get more girls than your mexican taco eating ass. Oh n if you need tips on workout or getting girls orr building a bomb orrrr how to train a camel, let me know holla
    Kid don't talk about shit you don't know little Arab nerd, your fathers always sick you have no life but fgunz, your a skinny weak **** who try's to workout and still can't do shit. You can't get girls for shit, on the Internet you try to and "girls" you try to send them pictures of you with a wife beater in a mirror but your a skinny **** who's useless and shit. I weigh 180 6"2 ill smash any g you kids anyway lmao you ugly fuucks. My arms bigger than your chest you might wanna look closer blind ****. Got anything else baddie?

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Kid don't talk about shit you don't know little Arab nerd, your fathers always sick you have no life but fgunz, your a skinny weak **** who try's to workout and still can't do shit. You can't get girls for shit, on the Internet you try to and "girls" you try to send them pictures of you with a wife beater in a mirror but your a skinny **** who's useless and shit. I weigh 180 6"2 ill smash any g you kids anyway lmao you ugly fuucks. My arms bigger than your chest you might wanna look closer blind ****. Got anything else baddie?
    internet hero fegget, just leave if u aint gonna contribute to a good community.

Thanks
    Lmao someones mad already, how did my father come in this? Obv hes always sick cuz he had a liver transplant? dumb **** you just fkin mad cuz your ass been tryna do nothing but keep up your shitty gunz rep, not to mention you still play maplestory, which is sad and obv proves you get no fkin girls, oh and nice way to crop out 2 of your friends in that avatar, ****** ass lmao learn to read and think, if i wanted to get swole i would already be over 170 lbs and I know how to fight I can easily whoop your ass loool, oh btw its proven that girls dont like that swole buff shit, ***** callin me skinny n weak yet doesnt know how much i can bench, sorry but even if i aint that strong i still get more girls n dont even talk about the shit i wear cuz im sure the shit i wear is more better n expensive than your walmart clothes, so nt ugly fk btw muscle is heavier than fat. gg n I bet you have those saggy ass oldman stomach lmfao might wanna workout on some abs and lose the bodyfat please

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Cool story MapleS2 & Battleboy.. just PM each other instead of ranting in a thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information