Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yunal's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    1/10.
    Didn't like it much.
    Name inGame : Yunal

Future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
    A... You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    The depth is wrong. You shouldn't blend anything in the foreground for most cases there are exceptions but this isn't one of them.

Paradise Heaven's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    I like it. It's fitting and simple, and there's not too much going on, which is also a bad thing, because it does arouse a lack of interest. There's also some weird shit going on in the bottom right corner, that probably came from the blurring you were doing but nothing too horrible. The text, however is unfitting. You could have chosen a better font, or at least put some work into the placement of it.

I do agree with Battleboy, not exactly sexy but I don't think people fap to signatures battleboy but anyway yeah.

It's 6/10, 6 meaning "good", don't interpret it too harshly. You might want to read up on some tutorials

tl;dr, Improvements:
    • Change the size, make it less "tall" (decrease height),
    • Fix the right side of the signature,
    • Better text or no text
    Thanks John but the text is difficult
    COuld you give me your size :/

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    The girl dosent blend very well with the backround and the font and size dosent suit the signature in a whole. Could have made the font smaller and scale the girl to be a bit smaller too. And speaking of the girl, She looks like you drowned her in water from all that smudging, Minimize on the smudges and the font and it will be a whole lot better than it is now.

6/10 for your first signature!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information