Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The one and only.

Thanks
    Ayee fellow Freestylers!

I've been looking for some good Gunz gameplay on Youtube and I haven't found anything too good. So I thought maybe we could create a community Freestyle Gunz Youtube channel!

How would it work?:
    Anyone who is active in the community could start and maintain the channel. This person would have to receive videos from others to upload to the channel as the password cannot be given out randomly. (There are many ways to do this) Then people can subscribe to the channel and check it out daily and see whats going on in the community.

What would be uploaded?:
    Things like Clan War matches, 1v1s, Event games, Cool Kills, etc. This would be very easy to do as more people could take advantage of the in-game recording system. These things could also be put with music and a little bit of editing and would make a very nice way to show off your skills while entertaining others. (This would also give new players a model to look up to how they should be playing)

Ranking system?:This is an optional system that I could implement depending on your feedback. It would have several categories such as Singles Ranks (Sword and Dagger) (Shotguns and Revolvers), Team Ranks, etc. This could be done using a proof system using the videos being uploaded to the Freestylers community Youtube channel. People will be ranked by who they beat and their rank. If someone who is not ranked beats a guy ranked #4 he will take the #4 spot and everyone below that would be shifted down one. So to move up you must beat someone of higher rank. This could really show who was the best in Freestyle Gunz.

Who would maintain the channel?:Anyone who was interested in uploading everyone's videos and ranking people. We could even have a designated ranking/uploading team. Everyone interested could be put up for vote in the community to decide.

Please leave feedback and tell me if you like the idea and/or ranking system. If no one likes the ranking system it can always be thrown away from the main idea. (:
    This can also be used as a huge advertisement for the server!
    Also please leave name suggestions for the channel!

Thanks,
    -Zonda
    Last edited by Zonda; 10-23-2012 at 07:00 AM.
    Do your absolute best, 100% of the time, and you will become the best.

2. The following user said thank you to Zonda for this useful post:

Adorable (10-24-2012)

Thread Information