Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donator

Thanks
    the 1st rev is the best looking one.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    I tried it, but i just cant get the right "look" when i render things. i use another program called Renderin

I dont actually remember, but its the font used for the Fgunz logo, ask mcsic if you can.

(sorry for the off topic-ness)
    Ah well, You should try 3DS max, honestly .

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I should try. Sketchup is very basic in 3D modeling but im actually trying to learn Cinema 4D and Blender too

Thanks
    I should try. Sketchup is very basic in 3D modeling but im actually trying to learn Cinema 4D and Blender too
    I'm slapping you for Cinema4D simply because I don't use that, but I'm punching you for blender. Get some real tools going dude, you're not going to model low poly crap in Blender for GunZ, you're going to make pretty stuff like I do =D!

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    I'm slapping you for Cinema4D simply because I don't use that, but I'm punching you for blender. Get some real tools going dude, you're not going to model low poly crap in Blender for GunZ, you're going to make pretty stuff like I do =D!
    But im trying to get experience in filming and animation, and Cinema4D is a good tool for it. Btw, i just slapped myself for typing Blender

Thanks
    But im trying to get experience in filming and animation, and Cinema4D is a good tool for it. Btw, i just slapped myself for typing Blender
    Good <3.

Anyhow, I'm using 3DS max here, I don't know if you have any friends how use Cinema4D, but its always nice to have someone around who uses the same tools.
    3DS max can do anything Cinema4D can, and the other way around. I believe some things are easier in C4D, some are in max. There isn't really a huge difference.

If you're interested in filming / animation I suggest you move to the USA. I was interested, and still am, but theres a little brand in this world except for Asia and USA. I also think Cinema4D isn't the right way to go if you'd like to do that. Start using After Effects and ZBrush if you 'really' want to get far.

Anyways, before people start to complain about the off-topic'ness, I suggest we talk more often, skype / pm @ forum perhaps. I'm at work now sooooooooo anyways let me know if you start doing interesting things

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    tomarrow i try to master paint okay <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information