Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    It was a cold night... probably 5PM just before sesame street got on the TV...
    I felt at ease, I could tell because my skin felt silky and wiener was going up and down.
    This night would be the best night of my life, it just had to be. I'm sure of it.
    I got my sweets... my cellphone, my 60 inch full HD 3d flatscreen TV with a blu-ray disc of dirty girls doing their naughty laundry 9 with the extra blu-ray of the afterparty.
    I had some tissues set up along with some lube so me and my bff's were ready to rock it.
    when we were about to start tearing this place down the electricity fell off, I wasn't scared. I perform better in the dark.
    me and my buddy's starting shlickin' n' fappin' when we heard a strange noise coming from the backyard.... I couldn't really hear it but I'm sure it was a black girl... they sound like ret4rded gorilla's... especially when they sing about spaceships. I was so scared, I accidently killed my cat after ejaculating for atleast 2,5 yards headshotting the bitch straight between the eyes. YEAH!
    I shouldn't be happy about my sperm killing my cat, But i just couldn't help myself cheering that I'm not a foreigner. my life would suck then.

while the power was still down and the music was getting louder in the backyard we were literally shitting ourselfs and rubbing ourselfs with poo in order to get accepted by the black community.
    we had to come up with a plan, so we decided to quickly go to the 7/11 store and buy some watermelon and kool-aid to get accepted by this horrible witch called nicki minaj.
    as we done our shopping completely covered in shit, we realized we had swag. so we went to rack city b1tch, and started fcking bitches and getting money.
    that's when we died because we got shot by a random muslim with bombs attached to his body and family. he was married, but he didn't like his wife so he decided to blow us all up to get 70 virgins in hell along with muhammad.

THE END.

oh and btw, racism isn't cool guys.... hate everyone equally! happy halloween!

2. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

MadameDeath (10-26-2012)

Thread Information