This story begins with an old haunted mill. The story behind it is that there was a family of three people that used to live in this Mill and a house together, the father, the mother and their 4 year old son. The mother apparently went NUTSSSSSSand drowned her son in the pond next to the house. When the father came home from working at the mill and found his son dead, drowned in the ****ing pond by the god damn psycho woman mom thing,

Eventually, she shot the dad in the face, buried him under the floorboards, and then hung herself because she stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid.

So, I piled into my little car and drove to the haunted mill. I had my digital camera and was anxious to capture images of some ghosts.

Thee woods that the mill is located in is always very dark, so the moonlight hardly ever shined down on the house. I crept out of the car and were startled to see two large, black horses standing in front of the house. I quickly snapped a picture of them. Then I moved around, trying to find a way in. To my dissapointment, the only opening was a small window through the basement. I had to get down on my hands and knees to crawl through. As I bent down, I felt someone physically "push" me from behind on my back. I cried out and looked around to see that there was nobody there, and I put my hand down to catch my balance, only to cry out again as my hand caught something thorny. I looked down and saw nothing unusual. Upon examining my hand, everything looked fine. It felt like I had barbs sticking into my skin, yet I couldn't see anything. THE **** WAS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT?

Finally, I had made it up to the attic. I huddled together in a corner and clasped my hands together. I was too scared to start saying things, but eventually I had to... I shouted some choice words into the darkness around myself and the old mill and I barely held my breath, waiting. Nothing happened. I waited for about 15 minutes with no apparition of the woman's ghost. With a mixture of relief and disappointment, I turned and headed down the stairs.

Somehow I got in last place again, so I turned and snapped one more picture of the empty attic. I swear to you (FGUNZEZ<3), as my flash bounced off the walls and hit the center of the attic room, I saw a scary as **** looking female figure standing in the back corner. Terrified, I ran down the steps after my footsteps.

No more scary shit incidences happened, although when I had gotten back outside, the horses were nowhere to be found. I took one more picture of the house, one of the old crumbling barn, one of the pond and one of the eerie little shack we found in the backyard. Then I got back into my car and left the ****ing scary place.

When I got back to my house, I hooked my camera up to the TV so we could sift through the pictures on a large screen. The results were pretty creepy. A picture of the horses captured them standing there, staring at me. Their eyes were red. Now I know that that often happens to people's and animals' eyes in pictures, but it was still unsettling to look at. The rooms in the house all had millions of orbs in them. I brushed it off until I viewed the pictures of the barn, the pond and the little shack. None of those had any orbs! Yet the picture of the house had tons of them! Weird.

The attic photo showed nothing unusual, unfortunately, so nobody (such as my friends or my family when I showed them) believed me when I said I thought I saw something. But the last picture that I had snapped of the inside of the house was the creepiest.

The girl in the corner of the room, was a picture on my wall.