Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Hi fellow Freestyle Gunz players, welcome to my very first Forum Event.

Since we all know that it is almost Halloween, which is at 31th' October.
    I decided to make a Halloween Event for you guys that contains Coins & Event points.

What you have to do :

- Write a scary story about Halloween. (NO EDITS)
    - Draw something scary that has to do with Halloween on paper/paint. (NO EDITS)

You can do both of them, there are 3 winners each, so in total 6 winners.

Prizes :

Best Drawing : 50 Coins & 2 Event points.
    Best Story : 50 coins & 2 Event point.

Second best drawing : 3 Event points.
    Second best Story : 3 Event points.

It all depends on how many participaters there are. If there aren't many, I will change the prizes.
    This Event will end at 31th' October 12AM, GMT + 2. ( Convert your timezone here : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html )

Goodluck to ya'll, may the best boobs win.

No troll/useless posts please. If you have any questions please message me it and NOT here.
    Last edited by yuul; 10-29-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    Ay.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Adorable (10-26-2012), Silencer (10-27-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Paint you mean, paint irl or paint the program?

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    program.
    Ay.

Goodness's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    The dirty road

As you all know this city used to be a small town many years ago. A farming town to be exact and in this town there once lived a man named Jon. In fact he lived just up the street in a small house all by himself.
    One rainy day Jon was looking out the window of his house watching the rain fall and he noticed a group of kids walking to school along the dirt road adjacent to his house. A few feet behind the group, he noticed a little girl walking by herself without an umbrella. Jon took it upon himself to grab an umbrella and take it out to the little girl.
    "Excuse me. " Jon said to the little girl when he caught up with her. "Here you go sweetheart, take this umbrella. You really shouldn't be walking in this weather without it."
    Jon handed her the umbrella and the little girl took it.
    "Tell me, what's your name and who's your dad? That way I know who to get my umbrella back from in case one day I need it." asked Jon.
    "My name is Jessica and my daddy's name is Steve." replied the little girl.
    "Steve the Butcher?" asked Jon.
    "Yes." the little girl replied.
    "OK well thank you. Now you stay dry and have a great day at school!" said Jon.
    When Jon walked back into his house he started to wonder why Steve had never told him he had a daughter.
    He figured that in the 5 years he had known him he would have mentioned it at some point.
    He decided that he would go around lunch time to visit Steve and let him know he let his daughter borrow the umbrella.
    Right after Jon ate lunch he started to walk toward the butcher shop.
    When he walked in Steve was at the counter with greeted him with a friendly 'hello'.
    "Hey Steve. How you doing?"
    "Good and how about you?"
    "Doing just fine thanks.
    Hey I just wanted to let you know that I saw Jessica walking to school in the rain this morning without an umbrella , so I let her borrow mine.
    How come you never told me you had a little girl?"
    "You saw Jessica? That's impossible."
    "Why is that impossible?"
    "She's been dead for 10 years."
    The next day Jon was determined to find out who the little girl was and why she had lied to him.
    So he waited patiently for the kids to walk by his house on their way to school.
    Eventually the same group that had walked by the day before walked by again.
    And not too far behind was the little girl.
    Jon exited his house and began walking towards the little girl. He called out "Excuse me little girl".
    but she never turned around.
    He picked up the pace and and tried again "Excuse me , I talked to you yesterday."
    The little girl kept walking without missing a step.
    Jon began to jog. "Hello? I need to ask you a question , Jessica!"
    The little girl stopped.
    Jon caught up to her, put his hand on her shoulder, and asked "Who are you?"
    The little girl turned around and said : "..."

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Goodness View Post
    The dirty road

As you all know this city used to be a small town many years ago. A farming town to be exact and in this town there once lived a man named Jon. In fact he lived just up the street in a small house all by himself.
    One rainy day Jon was looking out the window of his house watching the rain fall and he noticed a group of kids walking to school along the dirt road adjacent to his house. A few feet behind the group, he noticed a little girl walking by herself without an umbrella. Jon took it upon himself to grab an umbrella and take it out to the little girl.
    "Excuse me. " Jon said to the little girl when he caught up with her. "Here you go sweetheart, take this umbrella. You really shouldn't be walking in this weather without it."
    "Tell me, what's your name and who's your dad? That way I know who to get my umbrella back from in case one day I need it." asked Jon.
    When Jon walked back into his house he started to wonder why Steve had never told him he had a daughter.
    He figured that in the 5 years he had known him he would have mentioned it at some point.
    He decided that he would go around lunch time to visit Steve and let him know he let his daughter borrow the umbrella.
    When he walked in Steve was at the counter with greeted him with a friendly 'hello'.
    "Doing just fine thanks.
    Hey I just wanted to let you know that I saw Jessica walking to school in the rain this morning without an umbrella , so I let her borrow mine.
    The next day Jon was determined to find out who the little girl was and why she had lied to him.
    So he waited patiently for the kids to walk by his house on their way to school.
    Jon exited his house and began walking towards the little girl. He called out "Excuse me little girl".
    He picked up the pace and and tried again "Excuse me , I talked to you yesterday."
    The little girl stopped.
    http://www.squidoo.com/a-scary-story...l-on-halloween
    dat plagerism

7. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

yuul (10-26-2012)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Goodness View Post
    The dirty road

"Doing just fine thanks.
    The little girl stopped.

Nice stealing, disqualified.
    Ay.

Banned

Thanks
    It was a cold night... probably 5PM just before sesame street got on the TV...
    I felt at ease, I could tell because my skin felt silky and wiener was going up and down.
    This night would be the best night of my life, it just had to be. I'm sure of it.
    I got my sweets... my cellphone, my 60 inch full HD 3d flatscreen TV with a blu-ray disc of dirty girls doing their naughty laundry 9 with the extra blu-ray of the afterparty.
    I had some tissues set up along with some lube so me and my bff's were ready to rock it.
    when we were about to start tearing this place down the electricity fell off, I wasn't scared. I perform better in the dark.
    me and my buddy's starting shlickin' n' fappin' when we heard a strange noise coming from the backyard.... I couldn't really hear it but I'm sure it was a black girl... they sound like ret4rded gorilla's... especially when they sing about spaceships. I was so scared, I accidently killed my cat after ejaculating for atleast 2,5 yards headshotting the bitch straight between the eyes. YEAH!
    I shouldn't be happy about my sperm killing my cat, But i just couldn't help myself cheering that I'm not a foreigner. my life would suck then.

while the power was still down and the music was getting louder in the backyard we were literally shitting ourselfs and rubbing ourselfs with poo in order to get accepted by the black community.
    we had to come up with a plan, so we decided to quickly go to the 7/11 store and buy some watermelon and kool-aid to get accepted by this horrible witch called nicki minaj.
    as we done our shopping completely covered in shit, we realized we had swag. so we went to rack city b1tch, and started fcking bitches and getting money.
    that's when we died because we got shot by a random muslim with bombs attached to his body and family. he was married, but he didn't like his wife so he decided to blow us all up to get 70 virgins in hell along with muhammad.

THE END.

oh and btw, racism isn't cool guys.... hate everyone equally! happy halloween!

10. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

MadameDeath (10-26-2012)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    too bad I can't draw nick's face on paper :S
    scariest drawing evah

Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    It was a cold night... probably 5PM just before sesame street got on the TV...
    I felt at ease, I could tell because my skin felt silky and wiener was going up and down.
    This night would be the best night of my life, it just had to be. I'm sure of it.
    I got my sweets... my cellphone, my 60 inch full HD 3d flatscreen TV with a blu-ray disc of dirty girls doing their naughty laundry 9 with the extra blu-ray of the afterparty.
    I had some tissues set up along with some lube so me and my bff's were ready to rock it.
    when we were about to start tearing this place down the electricity fell off, I wasn't scared. I perform better in the dark.
    me and my buddy's starting shlickin' n' fappin' when we heard a strange noise coming from the backyard.... I couldn't really hear it but I'm sure it was a black girl... they sound like ret4rded gorilla's... especially when they sing about spaceships. I was so scared, I accidently killed my cat after ejaculating for atleast 2,5 yards headshotting the bitch straight between the eyes. YEAH!
    I shouldn't be happy about my sperm killing my cat, But i just couldn't help myself cheering that I'm not a foreigner. my life would suck then.

while the power was still down and the music was getting louder in the backyard we were literally shitting ourselfs and rubbing ourselfs with poo in order to get accepted by the black community.
    we had to come up with a plan, so we decided to quickly go to the 7/11 store and buy some watermelon and kool-aid to get accepted by this horrible witch called nicki minaj.
    as we done our shopping completely covered in shit, we realized we had swag. so we went to rack city b1tch, and started fcking bitches and getting money.
    that's when we died because we got shot by a random muslim with bombs attached to his body and family. he was married, but he didn't like his wife so he decided to blow us all up to get 70 virgins in hell along with muhammad.

THE END.

oh and btw, racism isn't cool guys.... hate everyone equally! happy halloween!
    best one ever

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks

Best ever br0

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post

You didn't draw that .
    Ay.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information