Originally Posted by Cottoncandy View Post
    This is a real story spread among Singapore taxi
    drivers. It was about 7.30 pm in Chinese New Year's
    eve. Taxi driver Ah Tan, a 60-year-old man, lived in
    Bedok Reservoir Rd, was rushing back home to
    celebrate the family dinner. He happened to pass by a remote path somewhere
    near Punggol. That used to be a farm village but
    has been deserted for a few years. There were
    altogether four bus-stops along the roadside. While he was driving along the path, he saw a
    young lady at the bus-stop flagging for his taxi. At
    first, he wanted to take the lady but he was going
    to be late for his dinner. Being a person particular
    for punctuality, he decided not to take this
    customer. Then he carried on driving. To his surprise, there was another lady flagging him
    down. This time he felt familiar because she was
    wearing a red T-shirt and black skirt but due to
    fading light, he could not see her face. When he passed by the third bus-stop, he felt a bit
    of horror as another lady was flagging him again,
    in the same red and black clothes! How would a
    lady moves faster than the wheels? The distance
    between two stops is about 0.8 KM away! This time,
    he really felt horrible and stepped the accelerator harder.When passing the fourth one, a lady
    charged at his car! He was driving at least at the speed of 100 KM/H!
    The lady flew over his vehicle and dropped inside a
    drain next to the bus-stop. Ah Tan cried out due to
    extremely horror! The victim once again in red and
    black clothes. Ah Tan felt so bad and had no mood
    celebrating New Year. Finally, he decided to report to the police. The body
    in red and black skirt was found, it was a young
    Chinese lady aged between 20 to 25 year old. Ah
    Tan's horror got attested. The lady's cause of death
    is not by car accident but stabbed by sharp object!
    She had been dead for about three days, the body already started to decay. After the police statement, Ah Tan thought of the
    whole things had been over. Of course the police
    snickered at his initial statement and made him do
    another 'credible' one. One week later, Ah Tan's horrible feeling had
    lessen. What a coincidence, he striked first prize 4-D
    for his taxi number plate. He won a big sum of
    money, he was so delighted in this, but
    unfortunately he fell down in the bath room and
    fractured his right arm. He was admitted to Changi hospital. In the hospital, he started to have nightmare night
    after night. A young lady, in red and black skirt,
    kept calling him "Ah Peh, li di si lo lai?"(Uncle, when
    are you coming down?). He really cannot tolerate to
    it anymore. Moreover, the inflammation started on his wound.
    Luckily, one of his friend who is a Taoist priest
    suggested to give up his stake's money instead of
    plead for 'safety'. He told Ah Tan that the lady ghost
    is gnawed by serious grievances and has become a
    ferocious spirit. Since she could not avenge the murderer due to
    some reasons, Ah Tan chosen to be the 'scapegoat'
    for her rebirth'. The 4D winning stake is to
    exchange for his life! After a battle of mind, the lady still disturbed him in
    the meanwhile, with a shattered nerves he decided
    to give up his $100,000 to The Charity Community
    Chest. Strange enough, he recovered from the
    illness rapidly. Everything seemed to be over, but a short period
    after his discharged, his wife striked 4-D again, the
    stake amount is also $100,000! This is because,
    one day, his wife went market and bought some
    vegetable, she saw the wrapper was the used
    newspaper which reported the young lady's murder case. Strangely, there was four numbers on
    it, and his wife bet on and striked. After a fierce
    argument between them, Ah Tan failed to convince
    his wife to donate the money. A deep worry began
    to burden Ah Tan when his wife started puzzle
    head and like to put on red T-shirt and black skirt. She seemed to go mad and the temper got hotter
    and hotter. One morning, she suddenly told Ah Tan
    that the life is meaningless'. This time Ah Tan was
    decisive, he gave up all the money immediately. He
    brought his wife to the temple and asked the
    monks to release the young lady's souls from purgatory. After this incident, he stop buying 4-D or involves in
    all kinds of gambling. Not long ago, he'd also gave
    up his taxi-license.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    teletubbies - naw

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cottoncandy View Post
    teletubbies - naw
    haha just admit it .. A episode also like that ^^

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    oh rly ? I didn't know itas the same, i just found this story on a book

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mimefans View Post
    oh rly ? I didn't know itas the same, i just found this story on a book
    Sorry but it has to be a story that you wrote yourself not from a book or something else.
    Ay.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yousif009 View Post
    hi today i gonna show you my vedio its made by me
    go to this website copy it and check
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzdfkxAmDI
    it takes about 2-3 hours to do this vedio
    i hope i won with this
    if i won please send it to
    charc: C_seven
    id:yousif008
    have a nice day !!!
    Can you please stop replying to this thread? The video is made in 2007..
    Ay.

7. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Kira (11-20-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    yuuuuul, did you read my story, the red one on page 2 o: !
    dat bish<3 LOL.

-Lauren

Last Kings's Avatar Elite

Thanks
    yYuul read my stroy kthnxbai
    I'm like the trashman, takin' out the trash.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    i made a pumpkin in paint

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    No chance for a breath of air, no given moment for a last wish, and no one cared about her.

This is the story of a girl named Alexis Andrews.

Alexis was a girl from a small town called Indie Melsa, she grew up with her sister named Kathleen. Her parents barely hanging on each month to make ends meet was the least they could do for their own kids. But other than that they had a circus business that both the parents did. One day the parents couldn't keep up with their two children but they happened to find a lady named Gomer who took care of her own 5 kids. So Gomer made an offer. "Why don't you let kat and Alexis stay with me over the summer while you guys catch up?". Gomer insisted for them to stay with her. So the parents agreed to put in a couple of bucks in after a few weeks for Gomer taking care of their two kids.
    Weeks go by as if summer never existed, but Gomer wanted that check more than she could stand.
    As weeks past Gomer expects a check to come by in the mail, but it never comes. Gomer is puzzled as to why it doesn't arrive, she insist that the parents left them there for good and she worked those two weeks for nothing. After they come back from Sunday church Gomer is furious. "Alexis and Kat meet me down in the basement please". Gomer says. Alexis and Kat are confused as to why she wanted them down there but they followed anyway. "Your dads check didn't come in the mail". Gomer said. "Oh its probably just late, that's all." said Alexis. "You know I think I just worked those two weeks for absolutely nothing and now your parents left you here for good". says Gomer.
    "They wouldn't do that. . ." insist Alexis.
    Gomer sways over to the the belt rack and grabs one of the grand fathers thick belts. "You'll have to be punished for what you did, now bend over those tables" Says Gomer angrily.
    "But.." Alexis says softly.
    "Just do what i say!" says Gomer.
    Gomer whips the belt and takes her time with kat first but kat can barely take it and cries out in pain after two strikes. "Aghh!!" kat groans painfully.
    "Stop!! ill take her part" insist Alexis.
    Gomer whips Alexis even harder then kat and beats her with a passion, lashing everything she has in her.

Unfortunately it takes out more of Alexis than Gomer thinks.

"Now go back upstairs and get some sleep".

Alexis returns to the dusty old room she currently spends her nights in and shuts the door.

Another week goes by and something is stirring among the Patrickson family. The oldest daughter of the household was named Alicia. She was always concerned about boys and makeup. And how Joe was on the football team playing for her every Friday night at the Hoop n Scoop shop down by the car lot. Alicia mainly spends her time down there anyway but Alexis never noticed her until now.
    Alicia befriends Alexis and makes her the best sister she never had. One day Alexis and Alicia go upstairs and talk for a while and then Alicia starts crying. "Whats the matter Alicia?" says Alexis.
    "I.. I need to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone." said Alicia
    "Oh.. well alright what is it?". ask Alexis
    "Im... im pregnant" said Alicia.
    Alexis understood that this was a matter not to be spread among everyone else and just to be kept between them. She respected that and gave her hug knowing that she trust her and she would keep her promise.

Later that week Friday came by and Alicia wanted to introduce Alexis to her new boyfriend. So she invited Alexis to the Hoop n Scoop for a treat. "Hey you know its funny how the old house is getting to ya, you need to get out more Alexis haha." says Alicia.
    While the two girls are having fun Alicia spots her old ex boyfriend on the other side of the parking lot racing towards her in a drunken rage. "So now you hang out with these ****ing losers I see?" said Tommy "I can hang out with whoever I want Tom, now get outta here you scum bag." said Alicia. Tommy drags Alicia out of the car and to the back of the truck licking her and growling all over her and rubs her stomach punching it. "Stop!! she's pregnant!!." outburst Alexis.
    "What? wow Alicia you little whore, I can see why you broke up with me just to get crazy with Joe." said Tommy. Tommy leaves the scene. Alicia steps out crying and her flushed face turns around "You promised no one would know Alexis! well now you'll get whats coming to you!" Alicia takes her keys and drives off leaving Alexis walking home.

Sunday comes around and they come back from church. Gomer slams the door behind them as if the house was about to crumble.

"So I heard your spreading lies and rumors now about my daughter being a slut and a whore." says Gomer
    No one answers as if no one knows whose she talking to.

"Alexis im talking to you, answer me." Gomer said

"I .. I don't know what your talking about.." says Alexis.

Gomer grabs Alexis's arm and takes a cigar and pushes it into her skin. Alexis screams loud and tries to fight back but Gomer slaps her and makes her fall to the ground. Gomer then picks her up and shoves her down the stairs into the basement.
    "And you can stay down there till you've learned your lesson!" says Gomer.

Weeks pass as if Alexis were a Ghost. She's dehydrated, sick, and is bleeding of head trauma to the floor.
    A doorbell rings and its the pastor of the church they go to. He comes in of concern of Alexis not seeing Alexis for a while at church.
    The Pastor ask where is she and how she is doing "Oh, well you see I had to take take Alexis to the juvenile correction facility,
    because she was just getting to bad for us." Gomer says.

The Pastor was confused about this. So he asked "Well when is she getting released?"
    Gomer makes up another lie and says "She's sentenced away for a long time because she was caught drinking and messing with another wife's husband."

The Pastor was shocked that Alexis would result to this. He met her church once and she seemed nice but he never really got to know her that well.

When the Pastor left the Patricksons wiped off the nice act and went down to the basement. Gomer said "Im going to the store to pick up some stuff! So take care of Alexis!" Gomer said it in such a sarcastic way the children knew what to do.

The patrickson children went downstairs to the basement and grabbed some rope and tied it around Alexis wrist. They pretended they were playing puppets and treated Alexis as if she was lifeless. One of the kids made her slap herself and said "Stop that! Im a silly whore!". They poured buckets of boiling water on her and made her eat her own feces.

The children ran up stairs and told her sister Kat that she was fine and she didn't need to worry. Kat was only 9 years old so she had no suspicion that the children would harm Alexis.

So as weeks past the children brought neighbors over and played with Alexis. Rubbed mud all over her, Made her take her clothes off, and even burned her with cigars that Gomer had.

One day Gomer came down to check on Alexis because she thought she needed another "lesson". But Alexis was so lifeless that she looked like she couldn't even breath.
    Gomer took out a key from her pocket and started to dig into Alexi's skin making her bleed all over. She carved "Im a worthless Slut". And she left her down there.

When the neighbors heard screaming they did nothing, when people walked by they didn't do anything. And when people knew she was missing. They believed what Gomer said and thought Alexis was a bad child.

After 2 months policed showed up at the Patricksons home and claimed the house to have screaming every so often. They searched the house and found Alexis's lifeless body on the basement floor. She suffered head trauma, loss of blood, lack of nutrition, and brain damage.

The Patricksons were filed with man slaughter and sent to prison for 10 ten years.

The house was demolished after a month of this horrific story. Alexis's Ghost now haunts the county of Indie Melsa. People and teenagers still joke around about it and even go up to the house Alexis was tortured in. They make fun of her grave thinking she was a bad person who was worthless.

They say she's still here. Still here to seek revenge on the victims who abused her, and the people who mock her.

In fact there was a incident where a couple of teenage boys who were laughing about her. They were driving on the road when suddenly they heard a scream. The car took a dive in a lake nearby. The boys instantly died but not from drowning. And no not the car crash, but from 3rd degree burns. The lake was full of boiling water reaching 350 degrees.

Alexis will get you if you even mock her story. Don't be a fool and laugh at her. Because she'll be laughing at you just like she did to those boys who made fun of her. Let this be a lesson to all who mocks tragedies like this.

And be careful, shes watching and listening to you. Happy Halloween,Children.
    Last edited by serpento; 10-28-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Grammer Check
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information