View Poll Results: Should snipers be removed?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,they should be.

17 45.95%
  • No,keep them.

20 54.05%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    deadwalker15's Avatar TheNobody

Country
    Thanks
    why would you want to remove snipers.. its pretty much like saying " hey lets get rid of sgs "

Time still turns the pages of the book its burned.

Hiratana's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by deadwalker15 View Post
    why would you want to remove snipers.. its pretty much like saying " hey lets get rid of sgs "
    How so?

IGN: Hiratana - Cuties

deadwalker15's Avatar TheNobody

Country
    Thanks
    well to some people snipers are pretty much like sgs to them

Time still turns the pages of the book its burned.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Though, some people are complaining that these ''Well Aiming'' people are ''Aimbotting'' because the snipers are too much OPed. So in one point, I agree for removing the snipers, but by the other point, maybe just lower the damage would make it more fun for some players?

Thanks
    Freestyle Gunz. When I hear that name, I assume I can play whatever style I want. If I choose to play sniper, which I do, I shouldn't be complained at. I'm free to play at any style i want. Why remove snipers? So what everyone shotguns or sprays? Like seriously there should be a variety of guns to enhance game play and remove repetitiveness. I feel snipers are the same as donator sg's, cuz 2 or 3 pbs and your dead. If you dont like sniping, its simple. Get close to the sniper with your sg, or simply just spray him. No matter what, people are always going to complain calling each other noob for having donor, spraying, or using a sniper. It's part of the game, just move on. If you dont like snipers, just make your own game shotguns only. If you remove snipers, I'll be leaving. /GG

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Perhaps we should change some stats as in bullets, damage, delay or perhaps make the recoil harder to aim with (say 2x more recoil but same stats as we had now).

Thanks
    ^ how about make two varieties of sniper. Bolt-action and semi-automatic. Bolt with higher dmg, higher delay and higher recoil. Semi with low dmg and low delay, and less recoil. Maybe 3 or 4 of each?

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Veros View Post
    Freestyle Gunz. When I hear that name, I assume I can play whatever style I want. If I choose to play sniper, which I do, I shouldn't be complained at. I'm free to play at any style i want. Why remove snipers? So what everyone shotguns or sprays? Like seriously there should be a variety of guns to enhance game play and remove repetitiveness. I feel snipers are the same as donator sg's, cuz 2 or 3 pbs and your dead. If you dont like sniping, its simple. Get close to the sniper with your sg, or simply just spray him. No matter what, people are always going to complain calling each other noob for having donor, spraying, or using a sniper. It's part of the game, just move on. If you dont like snipers, just make your own game shotguns only. If you remove snipers, I'll be leaving. /GG
    read all the previous posts before comenting, useless post. theres an answer for each of your statements:
    -"I feel snipers are the same as donator sg's, cuz 2 or 3 pbs and your dead": K, as I said in my post, it depends on stuff like range and ability to shoot with them, so dont you even dare to compare this shotguns, cause its just ******ed. So i actually think its fair to be 2shot from the other side of the map, LITERALLY? in my opinion you dont know sht about gunz then, you should go play COD if you like sniping, cause gunz isnt that kind of game, it totally ruins it.
    -"If you dont like snipers, just make your own game shotguns only": Did you even read the previous posts before answering?, you cant avoid snipers in cw (where most of the complains come from, since you get bunked 24/7), but yes, a possible solution about this without having to remove snipers from ingame would be take em off from cw (if thats possible) and to make a NO SNIPERS tag.
    "I'll be leaving": i beg you
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    ^ KoreanAim. Your just mad cuz earlier I was sniping you. A sniper is a gun, therefore has the right to be included in the game we play Gunz. Clanwar is easy if your facing snipers, there's a reason you have meds...And i wont leave, just to keep sniping you

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Veros View Post
    ^ KoreanAim. Your just mad cuz earlier I was sniping you. A sniper is a gun, therefore has the right to be included in the game we play Gunz. Clanwar is easy if your facing snipers, there's a reason you have meds...
    You're just ******ed, im done arguin with newgens. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KID? SNIPER IS A GUN? lmfao thats a custom-made gun, not original gunz weapons, so as it came, it can be gone!
    what the **** have meds do with this lmfao... kids like you shouldnt be answering this thread, bye.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

11. The following user said thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Claudia (11-10-2012)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information